Bachelorette Hannah

Rob

Beach Bum
Chris says we haven't seen the last of Madison. If he chooses Hannah Ann, then breaks up and asks to get back with Madison, that is more like the recent norm than the "Most shocking ending ever." So far Jason and Arie broke up with F1 and married F2, and Colton let go of F1 and 2 and asked F3 (who left on her own) to keep dating.

Mother Weber wants to be on TV even more than Peter does.

Winnipeg

Next show.........."The Mother of the Bachelor"

What a strange way to support him in making a decision but having said that, all 3 of his family seemed to think Hannah a better match and they do him best of all........just saying. He should not change his mind but should be mindful to take his time to be sure.

I got the feeling he wants Madison (Duh) but would propose to Hannah if Madison does not return. That would be really weird IMO. You decide which one you are in love with and if they say no I think you have to step back for awhile. How would Hannah feel if she knew he only picker her because Madison declined. Yikes.

SPECULATION

:drama:I think Madison will come back before the end of the show in a blaze of regret and professed love for Peter. Peter will then have angst again and will waver back and forth crying. The gal from the last show, forgot her name, will then show up as a surprise making it three and Peter will then profess he has loved her all along and he asks her thus dumping both Madison and Hannah Ann. :skandal

Madison and Hannah Ann will go on to joint host the next Bachelorette show with Madison asking each prospective bachelor to declare his views on pre-marital relations before making her first cuts and then Peter will show up midway through the process and tell all he dumped the third girl and now wants back with either Hannah or Madison.........

Winnipeg

Oh, and then.............

Peter's mother shows up as a surprise and begs Madison to go away saying she knows best and citing that she would be doing him a favour if she fled the scene, offering her payment to do so.............crying the entire time

Rob

Beach Bum
Oh yes, they should offer her $$! My friend had a serious live in boyfriend (they were law school class mates) whose parents offered him a BMW if he broke it off with her. His mother didn't want a lawyer for a daughter in law because she was afraid my friend would be too career oriented and not want to stay home with the kids. He even told her this when he broke it off. Dodged a bullet I'd say.

alexikeguchi

Hannah Ann is my hero right now!
And we'll see what Madison comes up with when she talks with Peter again, but I lost significant respect for her. Her "values" don't seem that strong if she wants anything to do with that slimeball.

Rob

Beach Bum
Stink eye mom is so bad, Hannah Ann dodged a bullet, and Madi needs to run. She’s more mature than the Weber’s. This lasts a month tops.

Lacey

Peter's mom is a BIT**. I am quite sure he had a difficult time growing up. And his dad needs to grow a pair.

Catherine M

So Clare's guys were released this morning--I think TPTB do so now so that any "problems" can be vetted out before filming starts on Friday. There are 32 of them so a few will be dropped after everyone has a chance to spill what they know on social media.

One of the guys is Matt James, Tyler C's roommate. I won't be surprised if he has been cast to be the next lead and the first black bachelor.

Reactions: Rob

Rob

Beach Bum
It is now clear to me why Peter kept all the drama girls and got caught up in it week after week - he's completely used to it at home! His mom is a total drama queen.

If Madi had not left, I think he would have proposed to her despite what his mom said. And we'd still have all the eye rolling from mom.

If mom hadn't influenced him so much with her Hannah Ann drama, I bet he would have left single instead of proposing to Hannah Ann. Instead, he tried to make momma happy and dragged Hannah Ann through the mud.

That was the most :huh::yikes::slinkaway:wideeyes: final ever!

Many of Clare's guys are totally chosen to go to Paradise to meet Peter's ladies. 23-26 for a 39 year old? Nope, they are destined for the beach.

And Hannah Brown was allegedly in Florida with Tyler Cameron following his mom's death. :shuffle:

Last edited:

RoseRed

It does sound like they edited some stuff out to maybe make Madi look better in terms of the family visit, but his mom was still way over the top. According to his mom (I know, questionable source, but still), they waited 3 hours to meet Madi because she didn't want to meet them, she didn't apologize for keeping them waiting, she said she was not in love with him and that she wouldn't accept a proposal in a few days. Not that I blame her for any of that (except apologizing would be polite), but that stuff would make having a not great first impression fairly understandable.

But you get over bad first impressions all the time. Again, his mom was ridiculous - this makes the Dad and brother make a bit more sense mostly. And just, if he's with her now, keep it to yourself in general.

Catherine M

I wonder if Peter will finally move out of his parents house after that display by mom last night!!?

I'm not a big fan of Madison as I found her to be boring and hated that she expected Peter to read her mind about the fantasy suite but she totally didn't deserve to called out like that on National TV.

Anyway, I expect Madison and Peter to "date" for awhile and then give up

Catherine M

Reality Steve's blog today is great. He addresses the Kelley post by Barb.

Seems that ole Peter has had quite the last 3 months since filming ended. Has no proof but heard that he hooked up with Kelley a few days after he broke it off with Hannah Ann and that he's been hooking up with his producer all along (also no proof but where there's smoke, there's usually fire). Steve doesn't think Madison will be in the picture much longer.

RoseRed

I saw on Reddit that Peter's friends were posting super gross stuff about the women on IG stories while the show was airing, including something about Hannah Ann that was probably right after they broke up from what it sounds like. Don't know how close they are, but people he was watching episodes with and stuff. They come off as total f*boys, so I wouldn't be surprised if he is too.

Winnipeg

This is really weird. I totally agree that Peter needs a therapist not a wife. He is not ready for marriage IMHO, he is too insipid, too indecisive, too influenced by mom and living at home???

Hannah dodged a bullet, Madison will too in about a week or so.

:D:p

I think the next show should include the Bachelor's mom right at the get go as a monitor and influencer throughout. The girls could meet her, she could comment on which ones she likes, stir up trouble, and overall make it as weird as possible. Just imagine the mother staying with the girls in the house and reporting back to the bachelor...........hey, I think the idea has merit......

:p:cool::biggrinbo:cat::cat::summer::summer:

Rob

Beach Bum
If Barb hadn't pitched her hissy fit, they might have lasted a few weeks thereby delaying the inevitable.
So funny, I love the comments in social media to the effect of:

Barb to Producers: You knew my son is a *uck boy party animal, how dare you set him up with a virgin, God-fearing beauty who spends Sundays in church instead of hungover eating my chicken soup.

Rob

Beach Bum
No, Hannah Ann will head to paradise hoping for Tyler C to come down the stairs, but she'd have to fight for him.

Lacey

Was Peter a virgin before the (two) or (four)
(PICK ONE, I am confused, which was it, 2 or 4?)
Windmill Night with the first Hannah?

He most definitely has EPIC FAILURE as a fairy tale story ending,
let's hope it's the end--I don't think they will ever,
no never, have him back on any of their shows,
in spite of his mother's good for tv theatrics.
Was it inexperience on his part--
three strikes--Hannah Brown, Hannah Ann and Madsion--
and you are out, swinging, but out.

(Did I get their names correct?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information