Bachelorette Hannah

Lacey

That was the most incredible display by Luke P last night at the Men Tell All. Guy is freakish IMO.

I agree about some way to keep him away. The show owes it to her, it seemed as though when she asked him to leave and even last night they weren't doing anything to keep him away from her.

Last edited:

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
If Luke is truly unscripted, I think we have been given a front row seat into the mind of a schizophrenic or something similar. I feel a great many things...

Sad for Luke trying to live a normal life when he is conflicted and scary. I think the reason he walks back so much of what he says is that he is struggling with who he wants to be- and I think it barely needs to be said that his religion has really screwed him up. He is a pre-Gilead Commander who is both ready to "lead his woman" but also trying to fit into a society which has totally moved past this kind of creep in 2019. I think there is a part of him who knows his behavior is terrible and wants to be a cool fun guy, and then another part that is so brainwashed by his bible teachings that he doesn't even know which is end is up.

Creeped out that he probably is going to continue life as he started it and possibly not realizing he needs major help, but maybe worse off because he has had this catastrophic televised event that has shone a light on what a messed up guy he is, and one hopes it was a wakeup call to change but I doubt it.

Extremely annoyed but at the same time grateful for a front row seat into the world of an ill person. We had clearly already seen that he was unstable and unwell by the time MTA came along- I don't think spending another hour + attacking him and allowing the other guys to "get back at him" was what any of us needed. I know drama = ratings but at some point can we just call it a day and get this guy the therapy he needs and take him off our tv screen? I really hope they leave him out of next week completely but at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Sad again for Hannah that this gross situation essentially hijacked her season, even though she stands up to him admirably. It is scary that she held on to him for so long and I do worry about what draws women to these very flawed men like Luke or Jack & Jackson on Big Brother...its all horrifying really. They are like mini Trumps and Kavanagh's. But younger with much better bodies. Y'all are raising some really problematic men, parents of reality tv douches....and it is sad that even Jed who could win this season has some major skeletons....the one really standup guy in all of this is Tyler.

Last edited:

Rob

Beach Bum
That was horrible and entertaining at the same time. I think that Hannah was drawn in by Luke's professions of faith and by his early profession of love for her; these things kept him in the game even though she saw all the red flags. She's been pretty great the last two shows. I laughed so hard when Luke said he wasn't going anywhere so she picked up the rose podium and moved it past him. LOL! Luke took so much time to try to think about his responses so he wouldn't be misunderstood and still came out with such garbage.

I loved when Luke threatened Jed "don't you dare put your hands on me", and Tyler just said "or what?"

Besides Tyler, I think Mike has come off pretty well. He got a little caught up in the Luke accusations, but he's likeable.
I think he's right that Luke's wife would be his prisoner at the moment.

Josh78

what draws women to these very flawed men like Luke or Jack & Jackson on Big Brother

The producers prodding them with leading questions like "Even though (insert guy's name here) has faults, what are some great qualities you see in him?" that they surely are asking the ladies involved...

Rogueskater

Hind sight is always 20/20 but the weirdo red flag was flying on the opening night when he jumped up on the limo roof and roared at her. If only that first rose ceremony could be walked back.

I thought Hannah said something profound on the MTA episode that she felt that the men there would feel disappointed that the bachelorette was her. I’m sure all the negative attention prior to the start of filming probably was pretty bruising and it just set her up to be so vulnerable for Luke. He is a master manipulator and all he did was whisper a few things to her and that was it.

Watching this season unfold was like a déja vu for me. I refer to this time in my life as my zombie years. I can’t believe I was so manipulated by this guy, at the time, he made me question every aspect of my life. Somehow I snapped out of it and ended things. Unfortunately this lead to several years of being harassed by him. I had to move, got restraining orders, stopped driving so that he couldn’t get my address from the DMV it goes on and on. 30 + years later and I am still very careful. I would like to think things are over with Luke for Hannah’s sake but the fact he has publicly tried to open a dialogue with her on Twitter is concerning.

Lacey

On the Men Tell All, Hannah just admitted that she had to apologize because she had lied about the rejected Peter in that they didn't do it twice in the windmill, they did it four times. Hysterical reaction from his mom and dad and audience.

Rob

Beach Bum
Hannah just doesn't act on red flags. Luke sent up a million red flags, and Jed's family sent up quite a few, but here she is with Jed in the F2.

I nearly fell on the floor when her dad was asking Jed how he'd provide for his family, and Jed said his proudest moment was signing with a dog food company. Of course, he meant jingles, but my husband said "feed them dogfood!"

I cannot believe that they dragged poor Peter's family there. Must have been a requirement of the Bachelor audition.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I thought the final was yesterday? They are really milking this for everything it's worth!

Winnipeg

Jed is a dud, sorry, but he is a dud. He thinks he will make a career out of music and by the time he may realize he is not that talented, he will be in his 30's and probably bitter and etc etc Just guessing of course and I hope that does not happen but he is a dud.

Rob

Beach Bum
Oh well, she wasted her pick with WGWG. Probably better for her show biz influencer career if she rides the post show wave single and sympathetic. She might get DWTS although Bachelors seem to get that more offer than Bachelorettes. Tyler is sweet, but I wonder if he can carry all the heavy deep and real conversations he’d need to have as the lead. If he’s having a date with Hannah, seems like Mike or Pete has a better chance now.

DreamSkates

That's true, but I question the ethics of giving such a featured role to someone who pretty clearly has mental health issues. This situation reminds me of Brandon Hantz on Survivor, and it's equally scary. Honestly, if I were Hannah, I would request a restraining order.
I agree. Some producers will do anything for drama that attracts viewers. They should have the best interest of the bachelorette/bachelor in mind instead.

DreamSkates

Did we see some smashing previews of Luke returning next week in his underwear or did I dream that? Of course, I never want to see the cad again, but I think the producers thought he was a viewer magnet, why I will never know. Peter seems very young, and all about airplanes. So it is either Jed or Tyler. But do these people ever discuss careers or living situations/places--it just all seems so unreal and life-like, like wow, so and so was a great kisser, really???
She and Jed did talk about work/future since he has goals with his song writing, and that doesn't always provide stable income. Which is what her Dad asked him when they visited her family. But her Dad came across like he's wasn't worth much if he didn't work 14 hours a day to provide. Not to mention Hannah told her father that she also would be working to provide. Money isn't everything. Any job or family business can go away in a short period of time due to a number of circumstances. But...money is necessary to live depending on the lifestyle you think you have to have.

Rob

Beach Bum
I think Hannah’s parents own a hair salon. I can see 14 hour days/weekends. What didn’t come up with Hannah’s parents is that Jed has made money performing in a male revue show. And it seems like he might have been messing around/partying with women after the engagement before the news broke. He was playing a role the whole time, and he really played Hannah. Oh well she gets even more publicity out of this than out of a lasting engagement.

Lol that Chris called the engagement cringeworthy in hindsight.

Lacey

You know, it's impossible with shows such as The Bachelor/The Bachelorette to see behind the scenes and understand whether or not the relationships formed on television are real. But with this last one, in my opinion, we never once, except for the dog food jingle for one minute, saw any mention of present or future responsibility by Jed. He just kept dreaming about his music. Hannah made a feeble attempt to tell her father, well she could make money--hey honey, he's trying to wake you up. Life is expensive and it ain't all about just being attracted to one another. I am so glad that Luke P. and Jed are gone. For her sake, especially because I thought the show sort of made things worse instead of better for Hannah rather than getting rid of Luke P. the minute he wandered out of line and crossed it or when he showed up at the rose ceremony and Hannah literally had to move the roses, I hope things work out with Tyler as he seems to be a gentleman. And perhaps because this might take place behind the public scenes because the show is over, maybe they can actually form a respectful bond.

Last edited:

DreamSkates

Well I actually missed the very last night so had to catch up in other ways and oh my, so disappointed in everyone except Tyler. Maybe something good will work out between him and Hannah, if the media will leave them to themselves and check back in a year.

canbelto

I sort of can't believe this franchise is still going strong, after almost every one of their "picks" broke up. Don't get me wrong I enjoy it in a fun trashy way but Big Brother has a stronger track record of showmances staying together than either Bachelor or Bachelorette.

Winnipeg

Thank heavens she left Jed the classic Luftmensch if there ever was one!

She is better alone that with Jed IMHO. He is self-centered, a luftmensch, and has a warped opinion of his talent and chances of a music career.

Rob

Beach Bum
Seems like Tyler is hanging with Gigi Hadid now as he was with her Monday for the second night in a row, bowling with friends. Perhaps Tyler is more interested in the modeling world and DWTS than being the Bachelor. Probably a smart move on his part.

Rob

Beach Bum
Anyone watching Paradise? Demi is pretty hilarious. Blake is a disaster!

Catherine M

Anyone watching Paradise? Demi is pretty hilarious. Blake is a disaster!

I love Demi telling Hannah G that Blake "is a loser"; she and Oyneka are doing a great job of being the narrators of the season. I had to laugh out loud at that though Blake to Instagram last night and put Caelynn on blast with a series of texts where she said she was fine with just a hook up. I hate that he went public with private texts but I get that he wants to clear his "name". Here's a hint Blake, don't hook up with two girls within 24 hours.

Looking forward to the Hannah-Blake-Dylan triangle that is coming next week.

edited to add that I find that Hannah B being "embarrassed" that Tyler is now hooking up with a top international model is hysterical. Girl, you dumped him for Jed and was your 4th choice. Of course he's gone bye bye.

Rob

Beach Bum
I just saw those Caelynn emails on Reality Steve, maybe Hannah B was right about Caelynn, she's coming off as a fake. No, Blake should refrain from 2 women in 24 hours, but it seems he tries to tell her not to come over, and that he has will power, but she assures him it is just sex so his will power fades. Girl is allowed to be horny too, but don't go all hysterical "you ghosted me" and you aren't acknowledging me when you said you wanted to keep it purely physical and on the down low.

Hannah blew it, coulda been on the red carpet with the best looking Bachelor in history. Now she's sorry, but I can't blame Tyler. She dumped him. His road to the red carpet just became much easier on the arm of a supermodel.

Winnipeg

Like Rob's cat!

I started to watch this show and stopped. For some reason, I was expecting to see Luc crash the party and make a scene

Reactions: Rob

Catherine M

Hannah blew it, coulda been on the red carpet with the best looking Bachelor in history. Now she's sorry, but I can't blame Tyler. She dumped him. His road to the red carpet just became much easier on the arm of a supermodel.

Hannah's just a bit peeved that she was dumped for a supermodel:

Me: you rock on Tyler & Gigi. Have fun as you jet around the world looking beautiful

Winnipeg

Hannah blew it..........too bad for her but she is still better off alone than with Jed the deadhead.

Surprised Luc didn't jump out and try and get into the discussion by trying to get Hannah back.

Rob

Beach Bum
Tyler was seen leaving Gigi's pad again on Monday. Tyler is on the Bachelor casting back burner because he's actively dating. Peter and Mike are supposed to be tied for the lead now. Mike is on Paradise though. Gigi was apparently robbed in Mykonos and says she won't go back, was encouraging her followers not to go there, so she's getting bad press for dissing the place. Hannah is expected to be on DWTS to be announced next week. Reality Steve doesn't think Tyler will be on.

Meanwhile, in Paradise, Hannah G., Nicole, and Caelynn are getting all the interest. Caelynn and Nicole went on all the dates so the dates are a little dull. Everyone is annoyed at both Blake (for being a dog) and Hannah G. (for not revealing until now that Blake came to visit her in Alabama right before the show). Demi revealed that she is bisexual, and that she was dating a woman before the show. Demi and Jordan narrating the beach should be a permanent feature. Hilarious. I haven't finished the whole episode, but Jordan and a guy who was barely on Becca's season get in a physical fight and get kicked off the show. Too bad, I was enjoying Jordan.

Winnipeg

Thanks for the update.

Hannah must really be disappointed in the Tyler situation. I think she thought they would get back to together. If they had really been in love like they said, you would think they would get back?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information