Aymoz new Fernandez?

Will Aymoz win euros every year til he retires now?

• Total voters

caseyedwards

Is he going to win euros every year til he retires?
Can any man in Europe challenge him ever?

ldec

Oh my, I was wondering how long it will be before you post this thread...

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Is he going to win euros every year til he retires?
Can any man in Europe challenge him ever?

Russia always has contenders but they are usually inconsistent.

Aymoz used to be inconsistent but this season he is on fire. I think he will definitely win at least one Euro title (hopefully this season) but I’m not sure about every year. It all depends on Russia.

Outside of Russia (or Russians skating for AZE & GEO) Aymoz doesn’t seem to have much competition right now, maybe Rizzo if he can get the quad consistent?. Of course that could change in the future

caseyedwards

Even if Russia gets a consistent jumper Aymoz PCS will be difficult for them to also get! So Aymoz can make mistakes on jumps now and still have enormous PCS advantage. It’s shocking how bad Aliev PCS is. People used to say he would have good PCS. While almost all agree Samarin is overscored in PCS he is not competitive with Aymoz in PCS

alj5

I think he'll win this year, and probably medal for the foreseeable future. But without a second quad, he'll be beaten by a clean Samarin (if he can ever go clean) and a healthy Kolyada. But of course those guys are rarely clean and healthy.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
LOL Im back home from skiing and I was thinking last night as I watched the GPF is this guy gonna take over for Fernandez??? Because all no Russian guy really is.....

caseyedwards

I think he'll win this year, and probably medal for the foreseeable future. But without a second quad, he'll be beaten by a clean Samarin (if he can ever go clean) and a healthy Kolyada. But of course those guys are rarely clean and healthy.
This is why he could be euro champion by default until he retires! His second quad is his PCS advantage over Samarin and the fact that Samarin Aliev Kolyada etc are messy all the time

bardtoob

His coaching situation is jeopardized now.

What happened?

ETA: Never mind. I saw the damning story.

I feel bad for Kevin. I can't believe how many Olympians this is going to take out of the sport.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information