Avanta Boot Labs Slam Karen Chen For Boot Problems

ElenaM

:eek: about Charles Sinek. :eek:
What about Charles Sinek? Is it about his fundraising event to help a Ill fellow skater to get a surgery so that she could continue skating? where $40,000 was raised by Charles Sinek? Or is it about the special needs children with Autism and Down Syndrome whom he is helping with free of charge boots? Thank you for bring it up his name here. Finally someone acnowledges his existence here! He really deserves a hand shake......let me know if you need references to newspaper articles about it so that I can post it here!

ElenaM

Do not sell to her, Kozuka!

Edit: Oh, he only makes blades (so far). Still, beware.
If only blades were the limits, he is a one of a kind geniuses whom people fedex their skates from across the world to work on. Blades is not the limits, do not forget boot profiling, you know, the Balance and twist inside your boots? Also, he helped to fundraiser for a fellow skater, to get a surgery so that she could continue skating.....where $40,000 was raised by Charles Sinek! He also helps special needs children with Autism and Down Syndrome whom he is helping with free of charge boots. Thank you for bringing up Charles’s name. Finally someone acnowledges his existence here! He really deserves a hand shake......let me know if you need references to newspaper articles about skating charities so that I can post it here!

ElenaM

If only blades were the limits, he is a one of a kind geniuses whom people fedex their skates from across the world to work on. Blades is not the limits, do not forget boot profiling, you know, the Balance and twist inside your boots? Also, he helped to fundraiser for a fellow skater, to get a surgery so that she could continue skating.....where $40,000 was raised by Charles Sinek! He also helps special needs children with Autism and Down Syndrome whom he is helping with free of charge boots. Thank you for bringing up Charles’s name. Finally someone acnowledges his existence here! He really deserves a hand shake......let me know if you need references to newspaper articles about skating charities so that I can post it here!

ElenaM

WTF??!!! is going on... ElenaM's posts are clear provocations. don't engage..
????? Provocation of what? Do you need a reference to media articles which support my message?

Japanfan

If it's not a troll, someone from Avanta appears to be on a tear.

If so, extremely unprofessional, Elena M.! :(:(

Last edited:

Carolla5501

And she's back.....

Continuing to make the company look like it's run by 12 year olds. What a brilliant marketing plan.

I should put her on ignore, but it's fun watching the continued self-destruction of a company by the 12 year olds they apparently hired!
@ElenaM You might try researching how NOT to respond

https://www.helpscout.net/helpu/crisis-management-examples/

Key statement "In other words, blaming external situations (even if true) often created a sense that the company was unable to fix their own problems or were simply looking for an “out.”"

The article also points out that attacking on social medial generally blows up in your face. Too bad you didn't read it before you started attacking :)

You and your fellow shills have pretty much created the sense that you are unable to deal with reality much less fix your own problems.

Last edited:

meggonzo

Banned Member
Giving to charities and supporting causes is wonderful, but it doesn't erase or excuse shoddy business practices.

I imagine it could be used to sway a judge to reduce the amount of time to be served.

I already forgot what the crime was that Sinek was accused of. Still confused when I googled since the ages don't match up. Oh well.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
@ElenaM you are beyond missing the point. It was never about those that were speaking for Avanta being wrong. It has been about how immaturely, compulsevy and unprofessionally those speaking for Avanta handled this whole ordeal. Had Avanta taken a deep breath and approached this in a less aggressive manner I’m pretty sure there would have been support from the fandom because we have known about Karen’s “boot” problems for quite a while. Sinek and those that work for Avanta might be the second coming of mother Teresa, but it still doesn’t take away with how ugly the company as a whole came
across when addressing this issue and continuing to build excuses and defend just continues to turn people away. Avanta might produce the best skating boots in the history of ever (to quote Frank Carroll) but such an attitude from a company would quickly Turn me away from using their products, and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

ElenaM

And she's back.....

Continuing to make the company look like it's run by 12 year olds. What a brilliant marketing plan.

I should put her on ignore, but it's fun watching the continued self-destruction of a company by the 12 year olds they apparently hired!

Key statement "In other words, blaming external situations (even if true) often created a sense that the company was unable to fix their own problems or were simply looking for an “out.”"

The article also points out that attacking on social medial generally blows up in your face. Too bad you didn't read it before you started attacking :)

You and your fellow shills have pretty much created the sense that you are unable to deal with reality much less fix your own problems.
I am not even with AVANTA, my professional expertise is in banking and finance, but I am a customer of theirs and feel I can provide my true and accurate experience with the company, and which is: “I love their boots, they are the one and only company who were able to make skate boots that accommodate my paralyzed foot and a foot drop that comes with my injury. Now I could continue enjoying the freedom skating brings to my sole...and yes, i will correct posts who place inaccurate data and misrepresent and distort facts, including irrelevant posts about prisons without knowing the sircumstances and that the person might actually be innocent, which happens quite often in this country lately. So, good luck wasting your time gossiping instead of actually talking about something valid and useful for this skating forum readers, too many self centered and opinionated users....mmm...got to go....

ElenaM

Someone from Avanta appears to be on a tear. Extremely unprofessional, Elena M.! :(:(
As I already said, I am not associated with AVANTA, I am in banking and finance, I skate with a paralyzed foot and have a foot drop and AVANTA happened to work best for me that’s all, stop being so paranoid that somehow everyone who supports AVANTA here is out to get you...respect other peoples opinion...

ElenaM

And she's back.....

I do not have any problems, shop being so paranoid that others are after to get you and respect other peoples opinion and that not everyone is on the same page with you

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
As I already said, I am not associated with AVANTA, I am in banking and finance, I skate with a paralyzed foot and have a foot drop and AVANTA happened to work best for me that’s all, stop being so paranoid that somehow everyone who supports AVANTA here is out to get you...respect other peoples opinion...

Well do the same and let others opinions be. Nobody is negating your good experience with Avanta. I’m sure that they treated you very well, but the “I never experienced that so it can’t possibly be true” just won’t fly around here.

livetoskate

I imagine it could be used to sway a judge to reduce the amount of time to be served.

I already forgot what the crime was that Sinek was accused of. Still confused when I googled since the ages don't match up. Oh well.
As far as I recall, it had something to do with stealing medications or forging prescriptions from his father-in-law and selling drugs to a dealer in another part of the country.

meggonzo

Banned Member
As far as I recall, it had something to do with stealing medications or forging prescriptions from his father-in-law and selling drugs to a dealer in another part of the country.

Thanks, I found that again after googling Charles. I was confused because the article was from 2016 and said he was 51 then, and according to his wikipedia page, he was born in Dec 1968 so he's still only 49. :confused: I'm waiting for @ElenaM to correct this inaccurate data!

Carolla5501

I am not even with AVANTA, my professional expertise is in banking and finance, but I am a customer of theirs and feel I can provide my true and accurate experience with the company, and which is: “I love their boots, they are the one and only company who were able to make skate boots that accommodate my paralyzed foot and a foot drop that comes with my injury. Now I could continue enjoying the freedom skating brings to my sole...and yes, i will correct posts who place inaccurate data and misrepresent and distort facts, including irrelevant posts about prisons without knowing the sircumstances and that the person might actually be innocent, which happens quite often in this country lately. So, good luck wasting your time gossiping instead of actually talking about something valid and useful for this skating forum readers, too many self centered and opinionated users....mmm...got to go....

Hysterical.

You are with them. Your statements here speak a lot louder than this late "I'm not with them " (haven't we seen this act before from the last shill. Come on here just to defend actions that are not defensible and them when we didn't all agree with the act, the poster claims no relation? LOL)

Grow up and act like an adult.

Hopefully you don't treat your clients in banking/finance like this or you will soon be with the unemployed.

Tinami Amori

????? Provocation of what? Do you need a reference to media articles which support my message?
I was addressing your threats to "ban posters from this site", given you have not posted here before the Avanta issue. It's like me coming into your place of work or business for the first time and threatening to fire people. That is so unreasonable and illogical, that it looks like a provocation.

Otherwise, i think you have a perfect right to defend Avanta side or correct the info. I think this boot issue (Avanta/Chen) is not so simple and i am aware of reasons why Avanta has a right to be upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information