Anne Heche Accident

Judy

i would think for driving that crazy .. the car went through a huge portion of the house .. that if she wasn’t driving she’d wake up with a blackout from the amount of alcohol that I’m assuming she drank. Or whatever was in her system.

Maybe it would be more humane to pass. I can have compassion for both sides of this.

I was reading a story where neighbours made heroric attempts to try and get her out. They got the homeowner out. That takes a lot of guts attempting that.

Judy

Judy

Sad but at least she will not have to wake up to the terrible pain of her injuries. I heard she was going 90 miles per hour so it is amazing she was not killed instantly.
It looked faster then that to me but who knows.

D

Deleted member 221

It’s confirmed that she has passed away.

Well, she is legally dead. Physically, she remains in hospital on life support with a beating heart. It appears she has been declared brain-dead, which is the legal definition of death in California.

Some news headlines are saying she has died, while others are saying she is brain dead and on life support. Both are correct, weirdly enough. :confused:

Judy

Well, she is legally dead. Physically, she remains in hospital on life support with a beating heart. It appears she has been declared brain-dead, which is the legal definition of death in California.

Some news headlines are saying she has died, while others are saying she is brain dead and on life support. Both are correct, weirdly enough. :confused:
I had read that she was confirmed dead but you’re right. Until they remove her from life support technically she isn’t. Perhaps they are waiting for someone to arrive to see her though.

manhn

I rented an apartment for the first when I moved away and I had to show my insurance papers to my landlord. The landlord was doing fire alarm checks so needed access to each unit. When they came into my unit, I would have to provide proof of my insurance again (more an issue for tenants who have been renting for multiple years). Regardless, I do hope both the homeowners and the renters are quickly compensated for their tremendous loss.

I hope this does not appear to minimize her truly terrible and dangerous actions, but I was such a fan of Anne Heche back in her Another World days. She is my favourite Vicky/Marly. And I think she deserved a better acting career, I think it was unfair that she became the target for being involved in a movie where a much older man woos a much younger woman. And don’t get the homophobic reaction of that movie’s pooor Box Office performance being due to her relationship with Ellen. Really enjoyed her in Men in Trees. She had such vivacious energy and generated chemistry with most of her costars.

Sad situation all around.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I read that they removed life support today. Hopefully something good will come from this - organ donation. Injecting a political note - if hospitals allow removal of life support while she has a beating heart what's the difference between that & ending a pregnancy where life is not viable?

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I read that they removed life support today. Hopefully something good will come from this - organ donation. Injecting a political note - if hospitals allow removal of life support while she has a beating heart what's the difference between that & ending a pregnancy where life is not viable?
In this case and several others, I believe it's because the heartbeat is artifically created. In the case of life not viable I would guess they would agree that the life sustaining substance in "natural" ie mother and fetus umbilical cord/blood.

In other cases, the anti-abortion population thinks it's wrong too.

I agree with you by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information