Aliona Savchenko Pregnant

KaitlynB123

Banned Member
What do you mean with register?
It's a modern American custom where people can make a list of gifts and register at a store or website that they want for a baby shower (party). People are not obligated to buy from the list, or even buy a gift.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will send baby gifts to Meghan Markle for her new son, just like people sent gifts to Kate Middleton, just like people sent gifts to Diana Spencer, etc. I'm guessing most of them never met any of the new mothers.

Registries don't give out the recipients' details: they provide the givers' details and gifts to the recipients, and many of them are open to the public. Not that I expect her to have one, but if she did, it doesn't matter who would have chosen to look for it and select a gift.

Carolla5501

It's a modern American custom where people can make a list of gifts and register at a store or website that they want for a baby shower (party). People are not obligated to buy from the list, or even buy a gift.

If you know her then you should have this. But honestly this just seems bizarre (Of course I also think it's bizarre to send gifts to the British Royal Family. With their income if the kid needs a car seat I expect they can buy one :) )

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Also the elephant in the room of why would a random internet fan want that level for detail or to insert themselves into something that’s reserved for people who actually know the person in real life?
To send a gift?

KaitlynB123

Banned Member
So I was just being cute about asking about a baby shower registration. That is usually public information on most retail/ecommerce websites anyway. I didn't know it would cause such an emotional reaction in this room. Sorry for that comment.

Always happy to help. I was responding to a question: Why would a random internet fan want registry information?

antmanb

Always happy to help. I was responding to a question: Why would a random internet fan want registry information?

Great, as per usual you answered a question that no-one asked, but over the years you've proved time and again that you really struggle with reading comprehension so I shouldn't be surprised.

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Congrats to the lovely lady! If some people question the tradition about giving gifts to her, howsabout a gift in her name ? Kristi Yamaguchi has her Always Dream Foundation, Rochette, Buttle & Weaver are spokespeople for World Vision, what if fans were to make a small donation to a charity Aliona has been associated with, and send to her (or public relations office, etc.) a small mention of such. Can't hurt, and I think she would be pleased.

becca

If you know her then you should have this. But honestly this just seems bizarre (Of course I also think it's bizarre to send gifts to the British Royal Family. With their income if the kid needs a car seat I expect they can buy one :) )

Well I doubt Aliona has royal income so if her fans want to send a gift it’s not necessaryily wrong. I am not saying she is poor or cannot support a baby.

I personally think with babies there are some things that well will be constant need so registry isn’t fully necessary. Right now I have fifty million friends having them so no more baby 🍼 gifts for me.

I personally do find it when the royal kids I think Prince George 800 get all that I doubt the Cambridge’s let him have it all. Although I think those close to Cambridge’s it’s different. This blanket is from my close friend has meaning.

I do think baby showers are a nice tradition to celebrate baby. And it if she wants one every woman should have them royal or not.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Also the elephant in the room of why would a random internet fan want that level for detail or to insert themselves into something that’s reserved for people who actually know the person in real life?

Antnanb

Sorry to disappoint....but this is the question that was asked. Sorry you missed it.

antmanb

Antnanb

Sorry to disappoint....but this is the question that was asked. Sorry you missed it.

No it wasn't. As per usual you are unable to comprehend the written word, but like I said, I shouldn't be surprised, you don't read or comprehend links that people send in basically most thread you post in.

By all means continue to try to have the last word, I've just hit my own three strikes rules so I won't have to read the things you get wrong any longer.

russell30

There cars are given to them (Range Rover!) so it would come with a baby seat so its FREE!!, when Prince Philip had his car accident he was given a NEW Range Rover replacement, most of us have to go through insurance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information