alilou's Adventures in Wonderland 2 - all over the map

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Wow, I took a break for so long that I forgot to share a new post here, and now today I've just published a second one.
I went to Oz for 2.5 months for the (southern) summer and to visit family. I was living such a completely different life I didn't do any blogging at all. At home in snowy Vancouver now so back to writing and photo editing.

Here, finally is my first post about my time back in Oz: spring-wildflowers-and-kangaroo-magic!

Yellow Red Hill - Canberra's Red Hill Nature Reserve

And the new post i published today about the Acropolis and other Athenian antiquities
Agoraphobia? Not me! Exploring ancient Athens

Last edited:

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Trying to catch up so publishing every week. Even so it will take months, and by that time no doubt we'll be off somewhere else. Anyway here's the latest edition Christmas Christmas Christmas

Alilou

Ubercavorter
So I'd had this idea that in an effort to get the blog caught up (most of Greece from last year(!) and all of Australia Dec-Feb this year) that I would put out a new post every week. But this little thing called the World Figure Skating Championships got in the way of that idea. Sooooo much fun! :biggrinbo

Anyway I now have a new post ready, the first from Crete.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
New blog post! Yes, I'm still at it 😁 🎨🎨🎨
This one is about the National Gallery of Australia - a pretty remarkable place. So nice we went there twice 🥰

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I have a new blog post ready. So surprising :D

This latest post is about Heraklion, the capital of Crete. Crete was special. Greece was special! I hope I get back there one day.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
My latest blog post is about Knossos. I learned about it in school, and never thought I'd actually get there. It was amazing, and magical, and better than I could have imagined. A real highlight for me, which I've tried to convey. It helps if you're into that kind of thing 😂

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I have a new blog post ready. It's for the birds! 🦅🦆🐥🐣🐧🐔
A look at all the amazing birds we saw in Canberra.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
My latest blog post is about an amazing light show on the lake that was held as part of the Australia Day celebrations last January in Canberra. Pretty spectacular! :cheer2: :inavoid: :encore:

Alilou

Ubercavorter
A new blog post. Reality bites.

@kwanfan1818 and @cygnus thanks. We're doing ok. It's been shocking, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. And every day there's improvement so we're feeling pretty lucky.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Don continues to improve. It's an adventure of a whole different kind that's for sure, but we're both doing ok.
And I have a new blog post ready. Working towards finishing up writing about our time in Greece :inavoid: last year. Greece makes a short list of countries we loved enough to want to go back to one day.

kedrin

I love Greece- I believe I could live there. I've haven't been to Santorini, though. Yet. Thank you for sharing all the great words and photos.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I love Greece- I believe I could live there. I've haven't been to Santorini, though. Yet. Thank you for sharing all the great words and photos.
Thanks so much @kedrin. 🤗 We also loved Greece, and hopefully will get back there one day. I think you have to go back to Greece just to get to Santorini; it really does live up to all the hype. But don't go in the high season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information