alilou's Adventures in Wonderland 2 - all over the map

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I've just published a new blog post: a half-day sunset cruise around the caldera of Santorini.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Time for a new blog post. This one is about the lovely island of Naxos. I call it heavenly, but honestly I think the whole of the Cyclades is heavenly. I want to go back!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
A new blog is ready. this one is about the inland villages of Naxos, Greece. We loved Greece :swoon: :inavoid:

kedrin

Well, when I said I would definitely get back there, I guess I was more serious than I knew at the time- I booked the flight yesterday for a couple of weeks in August! :D Now I'm off to re-read your postings!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Well, when I said I would definitely get back there, I guess I was more serious than I knew at the time- I booked the flight yesterday for a couple of weeks in August! :D Now I'm off to re-read your postings!
Yay! That's awesome! Where are you planning on going?

Meanwhile - a new blog post - the beaches of Naxos :swoon: :inavoid:

kedrin

I want to focus on the mainland- I want to see Delphi, and I'm deciding between the peloponnese, or seeing Meteora and Mt. Olympus. I'm kind of saving Santorini- a friend and I have been talking about going to Greece for years, and that is on both of our lists.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I want to focus on the mainland- I want to see Delphi, and I'm deciding between the peloponnese, or seeing Meteora and Mt. Olympus. I'm kind of saving Santorini- a friend and I have been talking about going to Greece for years, and that is on both of our lists.
Have not been to any of those places. Must get back to Greece . . . . .
Have a fabulous time! :encore:

nlloyd

A new blog post is ready: Milos, our favourite Greek island :swoon: :inavoid:

Beautiful photos! The sea looks so clean and inviting and the rock formations are amazing.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Beautiful photos! The sea looks so clean and inviting and the rock formations are amazing.
Thank you so much; such an extraordinary place to photograph. The water there and everywhere we went in the Aegean was so clean. It was really beautiful.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I've just published a new blog post. This one is about two of the villages on the Greek island of Milos - one a village fairly typical of the Cyclades, the other a unique fishermans' village, a song of colour - and the hike we did between the two.

kedrin

Those are lovely! I sometimes think about getting a macro lens. Looking forward to the last Greece post.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I published a new blog post a few days ago. It's an update about Don, who's doing remarkably well :encore:

kedrin

I published a new blog post a few days ago. It's an update about Don, who's doing remarkably well :encore:

Thank you for the very thoughtful, reflective update. I'm glad Don is doing so well.

nlloyd

Thinking of you both as you continue in this new phase of your lives. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about it.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks so much @kedrin and @nlloyd. We're both doing pretty well now, almost back to normal. The most obvious changes are me having to do all the driving, and no travel. These are not great hardships 😂 though they're an adjustment from what we were used to. For now anyway we're definitely through the worst of it, and are pretty contented. Lucky!

Alilou

Ubercavorter

Alilou

Ubercavorter
A new blog post - big family reunion in Australia. Fun!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I published a new blog post today. About Sydney! It's such a cool city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information