2024 Stanley Cup Final: Edmonton Oilers vs. Florida Panthers

quartz

scratching at the light
I don’t follow the NHL during the regular season, it’s way too long. When they get down to 16 teams in the playoffs, I start watching. I love the best of 7 games format.
And as I was typing this, Florida scored. Boooooo!

Last edited:

Jay42

Between the click of the light
My brother is very into hockey and since he listens to me talk about figure skating I listen to him talk about hockey. Bobrovsky is clearly very good at his job, I hope Edmonton can figure out how to get past him on Monday.

skatingguy

decently
My brother is very into hockey and since he listens to me talk about figure skating I listen to him talk about hockey. Bobrovsky is clearly very good at his job, I hope Edmonton can figure out how to get past him on Monday.
Shoot high - Bobrovsky hasn't allowed a five-hole goal all play-offs.

Judy

I don’t follow the NHL during the regular season, it’s way too long. When they get down to 16 teams in the playoffs, I start watching. I love the best of 7 games format.
And as I was typing this, Florida scored. Boooooo!
Playoff hockey is the best. Yay to the Oilers for making it. Bettman would prefer 2 American teams but too bad for him lol.

Habs

A bitch from Canada
I have been a die-hard Edmonton Oilers fan since birth (there's a story behind my user name LOL - I am not a Habs fan). I am so stressed out about this series.

skategal

Bunny mama
I could have gone to the game last night in Florida with relatives if I wasn’t already on vacation.

Kind of glad I’m on vacation though. :lol:

Hope my relatives took it okay.

They are die-hard Oilers fans.

quartz

scratching at the light
Edmonton needs to step it up tonight, or else that Cup is gonna end up in Florida.
Guess they had a heck of a time getting the teams out of Florida with all the rain and flooding.

skatingguy

decently
5-1 now for Florida early in the second set - looks like the series will go back to Florida for Game 5 on Tuesday.

quartz

scratching at the light
Game 5 and Edmonton up 3-0 early in the second period. This is starting to get interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information