2023 Challenge Cup & Dutch Nationals, Feb. 23-26, Tilburg NED

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I scored it myself and got 35.76 TES. Oh wait, it's 35 TES? I thought It was 36 minimum

Kateri

void beast
Just did a double-take, thought I saw Bernie Sanders in the background of the K&C.

And wow, they gave it to him! Judges are kind! :eek:

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Did not expect that but will take it! Focus for the LP now.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
As far as Andrew goes will the US send him to worlds just for having the minimums? If he scores low and they think Camden would score higher could they still send Camden?

tony

As far as Andrew goes will the US send him to worlds just for having the minimums? If he scores low and they think Camden would score higher could they still send Camden?
He's named to Worlds granted he gets the scores here. Camden is even more inconsistent, so it wouldn't make much sense to take Andrew's spot away here regardless of the skate, if he qualifies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
He's named to Worlds granted he gets the scores here. Camden is even more inconsistent, so it wouldn't make much sense to take Andrew's spot away here regardless of the skate, if he qualifies.
Plus, this is the #3 US spot. Between Ilia and Jason, we should be fine for earning 3 spots next season. We can afford to send an inexperienced guy like Torgy this year.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Ahhhhh ok when @tony said 48 points that was his technical score ( which did come down) he was referring to, I thought that was his overall score… And I was like holy crap.

Amy L

I hope the judges' good moods last through tomorrow, because they're certainly feeling generous towards Torgs today.

tony

I hope the judges' good moods last through tomorrow, because they're certainly feeling generous towards Torgs today.
I scored it in real-time because after the first fall I just had a feeling he was going to come up short, and I was 0.26 higher on TES. I don't think they gave him any favors really, and I only had +2 at best on any of the elements.

Ahhhhh ok when @tony said 48 points that was his technical score ( which did come down) he was referring to, I thought that was his overall score… And I was like holy crap.
Are you drunk? That post was over 25 minutes ago and referred to Frangipani's overall score.

Sylvia

TBD
Fortunately TES is more than just jumps - not popping helps. ;) I'm glad Andrew didn't water down his jump content here.

After 2 groups:

Shun Sato 95.08 [54.75 TES/40.33 PCS] - 4Lz, 4T+3T, 3A no problem!
Yamamoto 84.72 [didn't catch his TES/PCS] - 4T+3T, 4S off-balance, 3A fell out
Gorodnitsky 77.21 [42.81/34.40] - 3A, 3F+3T, 3Lz
M Selevko 74.38 [37.56 TES]
Zandron 73.20
Samoilov 70.90
Torgashev 70.33 [35.50 whew!/36.83]
Virtanen 69.91 [34.84 TES] - 3T+3T, 3Lz, 2A, level 4s (needs FS minimum for Worlds)
Guarino Sabate 67.04
Maierhofer 66.34
Frangipani 48.68

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

So confused trying to follow this without the life tracker sorry everybody I got confused with Frangis total score for Andrews total score. Wish I could join you guys. Hope you’re all having a good time

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

I scored it in real-time because after the first fall I just had a feeling he was going to come up short, and I was 0.26 higher on TES. I don't think they gave him any favors really, and I only had +2 at best on any of the elements.

Are you drunk? That post was over 25 minutes ago and referred to Frangipani's overall score.

lollllll It would be drunk on NyQuil as I have a bit of a cold and it’s freezing here in Los Angeles

lol see my post right above this as I was trying to scroll between the two pages I was confusing Frangi score for Andrews score. my apologies.

🕺🏼💩🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information