Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Riley Loos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
I believe there are 5 spots. I would assume that Brody, Asher, and Donnell are a given.

beckab81

A big challenge for making up the team is that Wittenburg & Hong have the same weaknesses - PH & HB. With a 3-up 3-count final format, you would want the final 2 to fill those spots. I think Juda fits that well, but there isn't anyone else who scores really well on both events. I'd go with Yul since he has the most international experience and tends to score well thanks to cleanliness. I actually wonder if there's a small chance of Hong being left off of the team (I haven't looked at the overall scores yet).

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
A big challenge for making up the team is that Wittenburg & Hong have the same weaknesses - PH & HB. With a 3-up 3-count final format, you would want the final 2 to fill those spots. I think Juda fits that well, but there isn't anyone else who scores really well on both events. I'd go with Yul since he has the most international experience and tends to score well thanks to cleanliness. I actually wonder if there's a small chance of Hong being left off of the team (I haven't looked at the overall scores yet).
I was thinking Yul for the 5th spot, but his HB is barely junior level. Paul should be a lock if healthy.

just tuned in

Wiskus really shot himself in the foot, so to speak. But I still think it comes down to him or Yul, assuming they bring Nedoroscik for pommels.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Interestingly, if you take away the difficulty bonuses given, you end up with a top 3 of Malone, Walker, and Moldauer. Hong is a close 4th. So I think Yul gets a spot unless his back is really iffy still by selection camp time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information