2021 Eurovision Semi 1 - Can You Hear A Million Voiceless?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
It's probably in the Wikipedia entry. Off the top of my head, Israel and Belgium are the acts chosen for last year, Russia and Sweden are not.
Okay, just did a comparison and 11/16 of tonights entries were supposed to perform last year. Could explain why I felt it was a bit of a flat night. I know we kept the same act and their song last year was so much better.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
So mcuh figure skating - all the interviews are exactly the same about the feeeeeeeeeeelings and the answers are how happy they are.

Anyway, i think Grassl should be skating to the Italian rock song next year

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Italy looks like fun. He reminds me of a friendlier version of the lead singer from Hatari.

sus2850

I do apologize for our German entry, especially his English and his live „singing“. And the middle finger.

Last edited:

sus2850

I loved Ukraine (though last year‘s song was stronger), Russia, Lithuania (last year’s song was also better) and Romania.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Heh. I got the finalists right:) Though I thought Israel will be kicked out for the obvious reasons and Australia would be in

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Wheee good result for once! I am only sad about Romania but she really sang badly so it was her own fault. But happy with the rest :)

shah

Shhh... shhh...
First of all, I'd like to apologise to my neighbours for my dramatic scream around 11 pm when Belgium was announced as the 9th country to qualify ;). What relief! :cheer2:

I'm so sorry for Romania, but Roxen's song didn't translate well into a live performance :(.

Well, now it's time to brace myself for a spectacular failure of my country on Thursday!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information