2021 Eurovision Semi 1 - Can You Hear A Million Voiceless?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I think Ukraine is my favourite. I want to see it again which I can’t say about too many of the other songs so far.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I would throw vote to:

1. Ukraine: just really interesting even though I don't know what it's about
2. Malta: by far the best of the Diva type entries tonight, blows the others out of the water
3. Norway: performed very well and it is a competition

*But I predict and would be shocked if Malta doesn't win this semi final

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
My top 3 now I have seen them live would be Ukraine, Russia, Malta ..

4rkidz

I would love to see the words for Ukraine and what the meaning is

4rkidz

some agricultural crap, if I understood correctly
Oh maybe might drop to second then as I like the message from Russia, I still have Lithuania 4th though. I think I will wait for my new top ten once I see the next semi perform live. It really does make a difference

sus2850

I was curious because I thought if they couldn't perform they had a choice of performances to play instead and well that wasn't great so if that was the best choice :/
Our commentator said that there was a specific time and date set for her live recording and that she was not allowed a second try.
Okay I say this more out of bemusement but how is that audience situation following safety guidelines? :lol:
A colleague of mine who is there ssid that everybody attending has to test themselves every 48 hours.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Anyone have the stats on how many of tonights acts were supposed to compete last year?

MsZem

I see the sea
Anyone have the stats on how many of tonights acts were supposed to compete last year?
It's probably in the Wikipedia entry. Off the top of my head, Israel and Belgium are the acts chosen for last year, Russia and Sweden are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information