2021 Eurovision Semi 1 - Can You Hear A Million Voiceless?

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
What the heck are those dancers wearing?? :rofl:

More importantly, can we have someone skating in it?

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I hate when guys wear pants that donā€™t fit same in skating , have an urge to pull up their pants lol

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Belgium really revived the 80s including the dress/hair/makeup... the singer is what? my age? older? I thought the eurovision was for the young artists...

MsZem

I see the sea
Hooverphonic was the only 2020 entry that wouldn't take part in Love Shine a Light.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Belgium has had some great voidy songs in Eurovision. Somehow I'm not feeling this one though (at least not yet).

itsartemis

There will only be one Daisuke!
Not a fan of Norway .. what does TIx mean? Is he selling tickets?
He has Tourette syndrome, a condition characterised by involuntary movements called tics, hence the artist name TIX. The reason he always is wearing sunglasses is to conceal the tics.

4rkidz

He has Tourette syndrome, a condition characterised by involuntary movements called tics, hence the artist name TIX. The reason he always is wearing sunglasses is to conceal the tics.
Thatā€™s amazing! I had no idea

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Had PTSD flashbacks during Israel's performance of the early 2000s trends of cargo pants with lots of straps. :yikes:

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Argh, Romania, there are 7 notes, even if you have amnesia you can try to hit some...

4rkidz

Oh dear Romania would be if like I was singing, thatā€™s not a compliment but I like her message

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Shame about the vocals as Romania sounded like it could have been a good song...

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Does AZE speak any English and understand what she sings? also someone should tell her the difference between sexy and lewd

4rkidz

Does AZE speak any English and understand what she sings? also someone should tell her the difference between sexy and lewd
Lewd works at Eurovision lol, I actually really enjoyed it.. donā€™t really think it was that obscene though

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information