2021 Eurovision Semi 1 - Can You Hear A Million Voiceless?

MsZem

I see the sea
Polished?? it was a hot mess. He missed too many notes. It would be ok for, say, Slovakia or Albania, but Sweden
The performance, as you know the singing is secondary (ETA: though The Mamas would not have screwed that up).

This is not the song that will bring Eurovision to Australia. Also, for the record, 2019 had better postcards :D

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Macedonia is like a bad broadway show: soooooo many words in the first 10 seconds and then you just want the stream of thoughts to stop and some music to begin and it never does - the singer just shows off the singing talent but all the words are done in the first 10 seconds and there is no melody to humm

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
North Macedonia going for human disco ball.
That’s got to hurt the audience’s eyes.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I hope so. I mean having bad singers is a given, but bad music technicians would be too baad
I was curious because I thought if they couldn't perform they had a choice of performances to play instead and well that wasn't great so if that was the best choice :/

Hanna

Skating junkie
Undooooo myyyy saaaaaadd... OMG so nostalgic!

It's the weirdest thing seeing so many people. :lol:

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Okay I say this more out of bemusement but how is that audience situation following safety guidelines? :lol:

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Did the Irish woman start off on the wrong note? Not as good live

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I hate to say it as I do love Ireland but that singing and performance reminded me of this great vocalist:

4rkidz

Oh another of my favourites coming up El Diablo hope she is good live

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Surely there must be Lady Gaga comments floating around regarding this Cyprus entry?

(I am watching all songs for first time so it's all new to me)

4rkidz

Cyprus’s also not as good live but still really likes it. I think Katerina Witt wore something like that?

4rkidz

Not a fan of Norway .. what does TIx mean? Is he selling tickets?

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Norway with yet another obligatory transposition.
I loved their last time's song.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Sorry to be the annoying one to ask but can we all vote tonight or just the countries performing tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information