2021 Eurovision Grand Final - It Is Okay To Dance Alone

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
The voters sure like the weird ones... thankfully!
Still think Switzerland will end up taking this.

mjb52

omg her face lol (Malta's). Sorry to the h8ers expression if I ever saw one. I saw like 1/3rd of the songs so I don't even know who to root for (France is the best though).

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Good result. I thought Italy would win :) and hey, we called first and last place :lol:

I’m glad Ukraine and Finland finished high as well :respec:

I kind of hate the jury vote. They should just leave it to the public!

MsZem

I see the sea
lol this public vote was amazing, stop pushing lyrical snot on us judges! viva Italia!
The public tried their best last time, but then the juries dug the Norwegians too big a hole.

Anyway this is my least favorite Italian entry of the last three years (I forget what they had before), and they'd better invite Mahmood and Diodato for next year!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
It was a very nice edition though I would have chosen Finland over Italy but great show
Me too. I really liked Italy when I first heard it and then I heard Finland and was just :swoon: in a way it’s a shame they were both in the same year.

I really enjoyed tonight, it’s been strange not having a Eurovision house party but so lovely being ‘with’ you all as always! :40beers:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
The public tried their best last time, but then the juries dug the Norwegians too big a hole.

Anyway this is my least favorite Italian entry of the last three years (I forget what they had before), and they'd better invite Mahmood and Diodato for next year!
That thing with Norway was horrible. It turned out they had technical issues the night of the jury performance and begged to be allowed to redo their song but were refused. I’m still mad about that.

MsZem

I see the sea
That thing with Norway was horrible. It turned out they had technical issues the night of the jury performance and begged to be allowed to redo their song but were refused. I’m still mad about that.
I apologize on behalf of the host country. Keiino forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information