2021 Eurovision Grand Final - It Is Okay To Dance Alone

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I like Edith Piaf, but this sounds to me like she is going to wretch on her back of the throat cackle.. I can do a good piss take of this, but I do like her top

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
In Eurovision, it's usually the country that does something differently that wins and with everybody bringing on such huge stage shows and myriad of backing vocals, France is so stripped back that it really stands out.

4rkidz

Norway, I really dislike this. I get how amazing it that he can be there etc but just not a fan

4rkidz

In Eurovision, it's usually the country that does something differently that wins and with everybody bringing on such huge stage shows and myriad of backing vocals, France is so stripped back that it really stands out.
Omg itā€™s like you are sitting at our table .. thatā€™s what Iā€™m facing people saying that lol

Enchanted

I liked Sweden too but the flashing lights were a bit disruptive in this performance. I had to turn my head away from the screen.

4rkidz

Ok Iā€™m mixing my top 5 .. but still want my Russia/Ukraine to win but Lithuania has snuck into 3rd

wustfan

Damn I completely forgot that we have only 20 votes. I voted for Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine and Iceland and not I'm out of votes

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information