2021 Eurovision Grand Final - It Is Okay To Dance Alone

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
I love this guys voice and his whole riverboat craps dealer vibe though I dont love the song

Jenya

Southern Hemisphere
The Serbian girls and I get our hair extensions done at the same place so I’m cheering for their hairography by default :cheer2:

Enchanted

So far, I’ve loved Portugal and Russia and liked Belgium as well. The Maltese singer had a great voice and I’d like hear her to sing a ’traditional’ ballad.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
The British guy is a bit talented and it’s not bad but nobody will vote for them, some things never change lol but then again I think I put him last lol

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I take no pleasure in saying this because James Newman seems so nice, but given the standard of this year I have a feeling the UK is not going to do well. :shuffle:

Ah well, it's the taking part that counts. We're not even in the final. :wuzrobbed

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I’m the first to critic our entries buti thought that was one of our best in years. But hey ho, swings and roundabouts. I’m getting my second vaccine this week.:lol:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Invisible men, now that is Eurovision ! but the song is very mehhhhhhhhhhhh

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I thought James sounded a bit flat in places too, shame as it is better than we usually send although not my thing. He seems like a lovely guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information