2021-22 ISU Grand Prix assignments announced

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
Russia hasn't replaced Kazakova/Reviya yet and they were the first withdrawal last week (before the Men & Pairs withdrawals).

Looking at the hypothetical alternates lists:

Mueller/Dieck - train in Moscow and don't have a 2nd assignment yet
Nazarova/Nikitin - also haven't received a 2nd assignment & are closest being in Kharkiv
Versluis/Turkkila - clearly the rules are kind of elastic this season; train in Helsinki
Taschlerova/Taschler - haven't received a GP invitation yet but should be pretty high on the alternates list
Harris/Chan - should be on the alternates list & are at IAM who are already there with F-B/S and H/B
Moscheni/Fioretti - again, if the alternates list rules are elastic, they are in the same camp as Guignard/Fabbri so they might be an option

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
It can take quite some time to get Russian visas, so realistically N/N and M/D have way better chances of getting the spots.
I was wondering about that last week and a little surprised that M/D or N/N hadn't been invited by Friday to replace K/R. Hopefully one or both of them will be invited this week.

Hedwig

Antique member
I haven't found a thread for it yet - could someone point me to it if it already exists? - what are the current calculations about who makes the GPF under which scenario?

Sylvia

TBD
I haven't found a thread for it yet - could someone point me to it if it already exists? - what are the current calculations about who makes the GPF under which scenario?
Standings links are on this page: https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/events/grand-prix-of-figure-skating

People have been discussing this in many different threads so feel free to start a thread in GSD (eta thanks for doing it!): https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/current-and-expected-qualification-to-the-gpf.108980/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information