2020 US NAT'Ls (Ladies)

Fiero425

Just watched the women's free skate! It was really something at the end with M. Bell almost bringing people to tears with her performance! Even I got a little verklept after she completed that last triple Lutz! Unfortunately for her, there's a little Tara wannabee in A. Liu who had 2 triple Axils & a Quad Lutz! Bravo to all of the girls including Bradie! Watching Euros now and it appears only Liu has the ability to compete against the Russians and Japanese women! Too bad she's too young and can't compete internationally! :sasha1:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Just watched the women's free skate! It was really something at the end with M. Bell almost bringing people to tears with her performance! Even I got a little verklept after she completed that last triple Lutz! Unfortunately for her, there's a little Tara wannabee in A. Liu who had 2 triple Axils & a Quad Lutz! Bravo to all of the girls including Bradie! Watching Euros now and it appears only Liu has the ability to compete against the Russians and Japanese women! Too bad she's too young and can't compete internationally! :sasha1:

You mean she is too young to compete at the senior level internationally.

Yes, Liu and Kihira can compete against the Russian ladies. Liu will be age eligible in 2022 (may be 2021?) and give them the run for their money.

I am still an uber of the Russian ladies though. May be I will warm up to Liu soon. I only watched her last year.

In any case the US ladies are looking pretty good right now. I always liked Mariah Bell but her jump inconsistency used to drive me crazy. She is having a great season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information