Matvey Vetlugin "Per Te" Alberto De Meis, Josh Groban

Evgeny Semenenko "The City Which Doesn't Exist" by Igor Kornelyuk

Vsevolod Knyazev "Fix You" by Coldplay

Maxim Belyavsky "Hey You" by Pink Floyd

Kirill Sarnovsky "Carmina Burana" by Edvin Marton

Andrei Kutovoi "Apologize" by J. Timbaland and OneRepublic

Mark Kondratiuk "Summertime" by Larry Adler

FP

Artem Kovalev Queen Medley ("Don't Stop Me Now," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Another One Bites the Dust") by Queen

Matvey Vetlugin Queen Medley ("Bohemian Rhapsody," "Don't Stop Me Now") by Queen

Evgeny Semenenko "Les sans-papiers" by Marie-Josée Lord from Cirque du Soleil: Stone; "Le pape des fous" by Garou and "La fete des fous" by Bruno Pelleter from Notre Dame de Paris musical

Vsevolod Knyazev "Nocturne" by Lucia Micarelli from Bohemian Rhapsody

Maxim Belyavsky "The Illusionist" by Maxime Rodriguez

Kirill Sarnovsky "En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor" by J. Carreras

Andrei Kutovoi "Les Miserables" OST

Kondratiuk "The Double" and "A Swan is Born" by Clint Mansell from Black Swan; "After the Nightmare" by The Dark Tenor

Last edited:

DobrinFan

Alexandra Trusova
FP: Romeo and Juliet
First part “ Kissing you “ by Craig Armstrong ,second part “Gentle night” by Abel Korzeniowski, third part “Montagues and Capulets” by Richard Clayderman

Choreo by S. Rozanov

By the way, I just want to draw your attention to the music Sasha is skating to which in this clip is "O, Verona." People are saying that Plushenko got the "Kissing You" part labeled incorrectly. Pointing this out because if correct, Usacheva's R&J from today is the same music in the exact same order, "O, Verona," "Gentle night," and then "Montagues & Capulets."

:watch:

Sylvia

TBD
Re-posting the Russian girls' Junior test skate program music from the Kiss & Cry thread to here... thanks to @DobrinFan for help with some of the IDs.

Daria Usacheva
SP: "One Day I'll Fly Away" (Nicole Kidman) from Moulin Rouge OST
FS: Romeo and Juliet mashup ("O Verona" by Armstrong / "Come, Gentle Night" from the OST by Korzeniowski / "Montagues and Capulets" or Dance of the Knights by Prokofiev)

Maiia Khromykh
SP: "I'll Take Care of You" by Beth Hart
FS: The Red Violin OST and Tango from Agony Suite (Alfred Schnittke), arranged by Frank Strobel

Anna Frolova
SP: Mathilde OST by Marco Beltrani
FS: Unconditioned, Following a Bird "Out of the Room" by Ezio Bosso

Yet to make debut on the JGP:

Sofia Samodelkina
SP: "Aimer" from the Romeo et Juliette musical by Gérard Presgurvic
FS: "Romance" from The Snowstorm by Georgy Sviridov and Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khachaturian

Elizaveta Osokina
SP: "That Man" by Caro Emerald
FS: "New World Symphony" by Jennifer Thomas

Sofia Muravieva
SP: "Ne Me Quitte Pas" by Celine Dion
FS: Liszt's Liebestraum no. 3 & Beethoven's "Moonlight" piano sonata (3rd movement played by Radu Lipu)

Sylvia

TBD
Matteo Rizzo
FS: The Greatest Showman
Source: Rizzo IG Story
(and hint by @levineismine ;))

Good fit for him imho.
Rizzo's IG story also included the song "From Now On" performed by Hugh Jackman.

Haien Lee's IG Story in Korean (now gone) listed 3 songs from The Greatest Showman OST (can anyone confirm whether or not it's her free skate?): "Never Enough", "The Other Side" and "Tightrope."

Vincent Zhou debuted his programs at the Cup of Colorado club comp. this past weekend - videos from the livestream are posted in the U.S. Men's thread: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/u-s-men-2020-21-season-news-updates.107352/#post-5846371
SP: "Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)" performed by Josh Groban, choreo. by Lori Nichol (I think)
FS: "Algorithm" by Muse, choreo. by Misha Ge

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

mjb52

I feel like one of the only people who liked their Space Oddity program! Also whoa, I didn't realize it was Amanda Palmer doing the cover. I think I remembered Bowie in place of her.

heartyxo

I feel like one of the only people who liked their Space Oddity program! Also whoa, I didn't realize it was Amanda Palmer doing the cover. I think I remembered Bowie in place of her.

I think it’s was actually a pretty popular program. I’m not a huge fan of them, but I did like that FD and for me it was definitely their best program yet. I did find the covers strange though, especially the weird whispery version of “Space Oddity” :D

I haven’t heard the Atonement soundtrack so I will have to wait and see on that one. I preferred their previous RD to the Grease one though. But nobody will be changing their RDs.

GoneWithTheWind

I loved Space Oddity too, it was so ethereal, intense and awesome, and I was kind-of hoping they'd keep it for this season, but now I'm excited to see what they do with Atonement, it's such a gorgeous soundtrack! :love:

Ka3sha

VGThuy

Mariah continues her tribute to American ladies past. I remember when Jenny Kirk had an ABBA medley routine but Kirk dropped it because it sucked because she used an elevator Muzak version of ABBA songs.

heartyxo

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Butyrskaya had a fabulous ABBA medley in her pro days. Dancing Queen is actually a surprise choice but it's Bourne so I'm sure I'll end up loving it.

DobrinFan

Deniss Vasiljevs
FP Romeo and Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev

SP is under wraps but music is a composition from a Latvian violinist.

Colonel Green

Kirsten Moore-Towers & Michael Marinaro
SP: “Gimme All Your Love” by the Alabama Shakes
Choreographer: Julie Marcotte

Source: KMT’s Instagram

Their FS is reportedly Damien Rice’s “The Blower’s Daughter”, which was playing during a practice clip posted to Instagram Stories a few days ago.

DobrinFan

Alexey Erokhov
SP: "Fallin" cover by Nicola Cavallaro

Choreographer N. Mikhailov

S

SmallFairy

Deniss Vasiljevs
FP Romeo and Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev

SP is under wraps but music is a composition from a Latvian violinist.
I will not until I see it believe that the whole program is actually Prokofiev ;) If it is, I’ll rejoice! Has anyone done a full Prokofiev since Volosozhar/Trankov?

S

SmallFairy

Kirsten Moore-Towers & Michael Marinaro
SP: “Gimme All Your Love” by the Alabama Shakes
Choreographer: Julie Marcotte

Source: KMT’s Instagram

Their FS is reportedly Damien Rice’s “The Blower’s Daughter”, which was playing during a practice clip posted to Instagram Stories a few days ago.
For me, “The Blower’s daughter” will always tie so strongly to Dube/Davison. Their worlds performance was pure magic. Hope KMTMM can make it their own.

S

SmallFairy

Sondre Oddvoll Bøe

SP Someone you loved -Lewis Capaldi

FS The four seasons - Vivaldi

Both programs choreographed by Tom Dickson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information