2019 Eurovision - Before I Leave Let Me Show You Tel Aviv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Hungary are hitting all his notes for now.
The green room got Cyprus saying how thry don't mind being beaten last year & how much they love Israel. If the dude learned English on the way it would be great...

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Belarus is more or less having sex with herself while surprisingly hitting her notea

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Serbia took a while to get into a position with her dress. It's like Tessa, Scott and the skirt in 2010. There is Serbia and the dress

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
She looks much cooler on the acreen rhan the stage. Oh well, the notes were hit

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
One dude is shouting off key cjasing a camera, 5 dudes stand behind as StoneFacedAsianWarriers

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
They have to do a green room while wheeling Australia aka sausages on sticks out

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Estonia is like an ok skater skating after an OES total disaster with 12 deductions. Lovely and simple

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
There is a dude rolling on the stage under the camera taking/bringing back the guitar.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Portugal is trying to be Netya and the previous Portugeze at once. Successfully.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Greece is horrible. she sounds like the Russian announcer forever snotty

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Spanish guy is 'dropping' the low notes at the end of the sentense, bit otherwiae it was good. So much energy at midnight!

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Set up for recording of Israel takes longer than Denkova/Staviskii starting pose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information