2019-2020 Programs and Choreographers

muffinplus

Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin
RD: "Sparkling Diamonds" from the movie "Moulin Rouge"

OK.... why?

Mad for Skating

Della Monica/Guarise

FS: "Pilgrims on a Long Journey" by Coeur de pirate (from Child of Light album) + "Saturn" by Sleeping at Last

Choreo: Massimo Scali

https://twitter.com/dm_nicole89/status/1137340519238033408

* Updated

Sounds good! Am eager to see it!

Also very excited about Stepanova/Bukin’s rhythm dance - it’s a less used piece of music from the movie, and it was one of my dream programs for them!
This pic of them reminds me very strongly of Moulin Rouge. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtK17hjA3E1/

Tinami Amori

Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin
RD: "Sparkling Diamonds" from the movie "Moulin Rouge"
I know it will suit them well, style and rhythm... (but i can't stand this piece, the sound, it's ear-disturbing to me, and they are one of my favorite teams.... :wuzrobbed. good luck to them, anyway...)

aftershocks

Banned Member
Praying this will finally bring out some personality from him :shuffle::drama:

:lol: Matteo is cute to look at and he has a sweet personality (check out his interviews). He has a clean, precise style that is rather engaging, at least for me. He usually gets the job done, and he also has a good sense for the music. Sure, he could project more, and he still has time for growth. Maybe this new selection will be helpful for him, in the performance growth direction. :)

Bigbird

well, Stepanova/Bukin's movements may compensate for the music..

Well the costumes of course will be very glamourous. Oh come on Dima and Lena, get together in a pair and spare us the misery. Pretty please?

I wonder what they have for their FD. I am so afraid to even guess.

EDIT: They could have chosen anything and they chose this? Is this the same tune that B/S used for their Olympic SD in 2014? Is it?

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Vincent Zhou’s LP will be set to the Cloud Atlas soundtrack choreographed by Lori Nichol.

Awesome choice! The Cloud Atlas OST has stunning pieces on it and is not used often.
I only can recall Pavlyuchenko/Khodykin right now; some others?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinami Amori

Serafima Sakhanovich
SP - "Megapolis"
FS - "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg"
(from a local interview in the Russian press)

DobrinFan

VGThuy

It’s amazing how well Madi Hubbell matches with that song and Megan Hilty.

J

Jeschke

Camden Pulkinen
SP: Caruso by Josh Groban choreographed by Josh Farris
FP: Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence [OST] / Rain by Ryuichi Sakamoto choreographed by Stéphane Lambiel
His IG post: https://www.instagram.com/p/Byn7vtPJRMJ/
Stunning choices!
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence is my all time favorite Miki program and such good music.
My expectations for both programs are so damn high! Go for it Pulkinen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

Stunning choices!
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence is my all time favorite Miki program and such good music.
My expectations for both programs are so damn high! Go for it Pulkinen!

Absolutely love Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence. Too bad she wasn't quite on form that season and wore an unattractive dress in Turin.

aftershocks

Banned Member
C
I know :drama:
It's not a year since I was excited for WSS and see what happened :blah:

Camden simply never connected with either the music or the theme of West Side Story. I suspected that throughout the season. And in an interview a couple of months ago, Camden confirmed he never felt comfortable with e program, but he didn't blame anyone but himself.

Well, it WAS a good program. If he just could have stayed upright during it . . .

Not really that simple when you struggle to be comfortable with a program you don't like, but can't ditch because you are gung ho trying to make it work after the money and effort put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information