2018 Eurovision Semi 1 Live Thread - Happy Hunger Gaymes!

Jenya

Southern Hemisphere
Do you remember the name of the blonde Albanian Barbie lookalike singer who performed with a troupe of creepy break-dancing mimes years ago? I've been trying to find that vid on YT but no luck....

The one who had the Gumby lookalike backup dancer? Must be Kejsi Tola from 2009?

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I would to see Tomas Verner to do an EX to this CZE song.
I want Tarasova and Morosov to skate to it! The uncensored lyrics are MUCH more inappropriate than "Candyman."
The one who had the Gumby lookalike backup dancer? Must be Kejsi Tola from 2009?
I love it. Only in a Eurovision context could a description of Barbie singing with Gumby as a backup dancer could be recognizable as a musical performance from Albania.

nimi

Okay, this one is the first one this far that I actively dislike.

Sorry Lithuania, you deserve better.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Well the end was sweet....seriously though Lithuania has to be my least favorite Eurovision country. I don't think I've ever liked any song that they've sent.

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Netta ... OMG I loved the song before I heard her sing live. Disaster.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
I still don't really get it... :slinkaway

But it's definitely Eurovision lol.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Israel isn't winning. It was always going to be a big ask to live up to the greatness of the music video.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Netta had a case of Blanche from Belgium last year, the live version not living up to the video.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Belarus bringing the Cezar/Jaques Houdek realness :rofl: (well without the crazy good voice :shuffle: )

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
We've reached a new low. What the heck was that gross scar on his back :wideeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information