2016 Eurovision Semi 2 - Made of Snarks

MsZem

I see the sea
I was so certain it was going to be one of those mid-song costume reveals. Was hoping for 70s style bell-bottoms.

And I'm very sad that I missed the guy with the wolf.

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
Now seeing Mr FFA becoming fond of Lithuanian guy, I am kinda simmering. I like his trainers, but everything else is so so. Now, he's undressing. No, Mr FFA needs some tea to make.

Jenya

Southern Hemisphere
I could have done with more bondage props but that was way better than the video

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
why is australia back? are they just afraid to announce that australia will be back every year?

Jenya

Southern Hemisphere
"trying to feel your love through FaceTime" is one of my lyrical highlights of the year

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
i like miss outback better live than in the video

i wonder if her glitter shoulder sling can hold her keys and money

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
We both believe that our tortured half-bleeding ears now perceive the second performer of the day actually singing. That's a progress.

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
Everything is okay with the Slovenian lady, but I bet she is feeling kinda awkward in the region of the boobies.

Hanna

Skating junkie
What is this crap from Slovenia?? Blue is blue and red is red? :huh: They had the best song last year. :wuzrobbed How can you go from greatness to something this awful?

itsartemis

There will only be one Daisuke!
I wish the UK would take Eurovision as seriously as Australia. They mean business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information