Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
And their brother was a raging alcoholic, emphasis on the raging. Plus those horrific boarding school experiences Charlotte wrote about were drawn from life.
Hence why the movie where the overbearing sexist male insisting Bramwell wrote everything was funny. Damn, I’m going to have to find that.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Oh good grief, Mark, it doesn't matter about the dress. It's a skating dress and these things happen to them; besides, they're done with this program. It's not like she tripped on the runway and ruined one of Dior's finest.
And a very good thing it was organza-like and not velvet. Besides, if a French Ice Dancer can’t have a designer dress, who can?

Jammers

I'm ready for the top 3 teams here to call it quits with all due respect for their talents they have all had numerous chances to medal at the Olympics and failed and i'd like to see these younger teams duke it out and get the shot at the podium. Average age of these teams in 2 years in Milan will be 35 how would we like that in singles.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City

Oh good grief, Mark, it doesn't matter about the dress. It's a skating dress and these things happen to them; besides, they're done with this program. It's not like she tripped on the runway and ruined one of Dior's finest.

This makes me remember when Roberto Cavalli (?) made a dress for Carolina Kostner. Imagine the :eek: if she had torn a hole in that :lol:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I'm ready for the top 3 teams here to call it quits with all due respect for their talents they have all had numerous chances to medal at the Olympics and failed and i'd like to see these younger teams duke it out and get the shot at the podium. Average age of these teams in 2 years in Milan will be 35 how would we like that in singles.
Seeing how much people constantly bitch about skaters coming in, winning, and then retiring early for one reason or another, I'd have to imagine most people would love that. They sure loved Stellato winning a few nights ago.

zigzig

Thrilled for CHOCK AND BATES!!!!!

Like G/P too and happy they won the free dance and silver overall. That RD has been a thorn in their side all season - wonder if they ever considered changing it.

Shout out to Christina and Anthony, Hannah and Ye, the completely UNHINGED Finnish Chicago team and the Japanese team for other event highlights.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City

What the fcuk is your problem with skaters' ages? I said it before and I'll say it again: if they didn't have the same skills or better skills than the younger skaters, they wouldn't be here.

Badams

Why do you bother watching skating if it makes you so miserable? Maybe stick to novice and juniors, where all the little kids skate. It might make you happier. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information