2021 World Team Trophy Pairs SP & FS - No Time for Boikova, 'Cause We Are the Champions

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Well well well!! they are just 2 points technically behind the current american pair champions! a japanese couple!!

Japan can be very proud of them, and this couple if keeps getting better will help them A LOT in terms of maybe getting that Bronze medal at the team competition in Beijing 2022. Canada will have to work for that podium!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Wasn’t the scoring higher prior to the 2018-2019 season? Didn’t they eliminate an element? I don’t keep up with the rules that well.
Yes - program length was shortened from 4:30 to 4:00.

sk8nlizard

I don't know if it was just a matter of Kihara getting the right partner or if he's just improved that much, but Miura/Kihara have to win the most improved team award.
I hadn’t heard of them before World’s but they definitely have lots of potential (but his eyes really bother me, I get super distracted when I look at him and yes, I feel like a terrible person for saying that :blocjudge).

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I love this song a lot. I really wish a team I liked was skating to it.

sk8nlizard

To be honest, I think Miura/Kihara have greater potential than Knierim/Frazier. :shuffle:
I don’t only because I think they have smaller throws (though still good) and she seems to struggle a lot more with sbs jumps. However, they have more of a connection for sure and are currently more engaging! I should add, I don’t know how old M/K are so they might have more long term potential because they will probably be around longer than K/F, unless K/F decide to stick around til 2026.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
The James/Cipres approach have not work for Nicole/Matteo and wont do it, so I hope they can regroup and work to re-discover and come with some style from their own and find the spark they lost from two seasons ago after the 4th place at Minsk Europeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information