Elena Ilinykh joins Angels of Plushenko Academy

dramatheater

Great news. Very happy for Elena & for Plushy.
Lena definitely can give a lot to young skaters.
I guess the pandemic too contributed to Plushy's taking coaching seriously now that the shows arent able to be performed in this new reality.
I see Yulia joining them too.
very excited to have such new & hungry team of coaches!:cheer2:

barbarafan

Yes. And? https://www.forbes.ru/rating/50-zvezd/2007 Plushy is on the Russian Forbes' list in 2007-2018 $ 23,5 millions But he was popular before 2006. He was wealthy when they got marriage. Yana received a diamant engagement ring. She lost it :rolleyes: thus Evgeni bought her another one ruby ring it was € 100 thousand. http://www.eurosmi.ru/evgeniiy_plyu...oiy_na_den_rojdeniya_roskoshnyiy_podarok.html
He is very gallant, you know. :respec::respec: https://www.eg.ru/showbusiness/37121/ scroll down, I found a pic about the ruby ring

He is not on the list 2019-2020 what is weird because he did similar things he had shows , etc. But I don't know how they count maybe he invested in a business..

Yana wasn't on the list never. I read cca 5 years ago her income was 40 millions rubles/ year. Probably that became higher .
I am glad he has done well for himself and hope his school grows and he gets champions. I have no idea who is bringing in the money but I do feel it is not in good taste to flash the riches in these terrible times as his wife does no matter who brings it home and how.

lala

I am glad he has done well for himself and hope his school grows and he gets champions. I have no idea who is bringing in the money but I do feel it is not in good taste to flash the riches in these terrible times as his wife does no matter who brings it home and how.

Totally agree with you. They can be more modest especially in these days.

hanca

Values her privacy
Is it their responsibility to pretend that they don’t have money so that you don’t feel envious, or is it your problem that you feel envious and you will have to deal with it?

barbarafan

Is it their responsibility to pretend that they don’t have money so that you don’t feel envious, or is it your problem that you feel envious and you will have to deal with it?
What strange paths your mind chooses. This has nothing to do with myself or anyone else feeling envious. It is flaunting their extravagances day after day while PPL are too busy lying in piles of blood, torn to pieces, tortured and mutilated & PPL gasping their last breath while their organs are destroyed by a deadly ****irus. The only thing I might be envious of is of those who are in a position where they can do more to help than I am able to/ I so wish I could do more.

hanca

Values her privacy
Everyone Matters
Not really. To me it doesn’t matter what some Paula Smith from Arizona thinks about me. On the other hand, it would matter to me what my family, friends and my employer think about me.

The same way, Pluschenko can’t give a damn what you or I think about him, because we don’t matter to him. Our thoughts or actions are not going to significantly impact on his life. If you really think that Pluschenko can’t sleep at night worrying about what people thinks about him, you are pretty naive.

hanca

Values her privacy
What strange paths your mind chooses. This has nothing to do with myself or anyone else feeling envious. It is flaunting their extravagances day after day while PPL are too busy lying in piles of blood, torn to pieces, tortured and mutilated & PPL gasping their last breath while their organs are destroyed by a deadly ****irus. The only thing I might be envious of is of those who are in a position where they can do more to help than I am able to/ I so wish I could do more.
My mind? Or your mind? I noticed that usually the people who pretend to be the good taste/bad taste police are those who are simply envious. I prefer to live and let live.

Yes, it is very sad that some people are being tortured and mutilated, and others are being destroyed by the virus. However, there is no time in human history when there was no war or people were not being tortured or some people did not suffer from horrific illnesses. So if you look at it from that point of view, you are saying that there is never good time to be rich because it was never the best time to show your wealth. On the other hand, we live only once. Whoever has money, why not enjoy it because we don’t know what will happen next year or in five year’s time. If rich people were waiting for the time when no one in the world is suffering, they may wait forever. Stop stop being envious and let them live!

Bigbird

We digress. While we're doing that, what is holding up Kostornaia's transfer to his group? Is she having second thoughts? Just seems messy.

barbarafan

My mind? Or your mind? I noticed that usually the people who pretend to be the good taste/bad taste police are those who are simply envious. I prefer to live and let live.

Yes, it is very sad that some people are being tortured and mutilated, and others are being destroyed by the *****. However, there is no time in human history when there was no war or people were not being tortured or some people did not suffer from horrific illnesses. So if you look at it from that point of view, you are saying that there is never good time to be rich because it was never the best time to show your wealth. On the other hand, we live only once. Whoever has money, why not enjoy it because we don’t know what will happen next year or in five year’s time. If rich people were waiting for the time when no one in the world is suffering, they may wait forever. Stop stop being envious and let them live!
There is a huge difference between enjoying your riches and flaunting them. Are you really that dense or are you just trying to push my buttons for fun.

barbarafan

We digress. While we're doing that, what is holding up Kostornaia's transfer to his group? Is she having second thoughts? Just seems messy.
Sorry... he is poking the bull and it is working. Someone said the Federation is making it difficult out of deference to Eteri.

hanca

Values her privacy
Well, at least he earned his money. He put a lot of work into his and sacrificed a lot, so why shouldn’t he enjoy it and spend it as it pleases him? All this false concerns about how bad taste it is...how bad time it is to be ‘flaunting’ that he has money... So he has money, so what? And I am not saying it because I am some crazy fan, in fact, I don’t particularly care about him, but I feel sick how hypocritical some posts are. I bet, the same posters would not think twice about spending the money if they were in his shoes!

Tinami Amori

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Elena is participating in the "Ice Age" show for the next months to come. That's a full time job, the filming and training already started, so not sure how she can work at any other rink.

Bigbird

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Elena is participating in the "Ice Age" show for the next months to come. That's a full time job, the filming and training already started, so not sure how she can work at any other rink.
Well she's already doing it. Tight schedule. But training cannot be at the normal pace either due to the virus right? As a first start maybe she is only working with juniors? The JGP is cancelled right? She agreed to ice age well before this job with Plushenko so maybe something was worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information