Elena Ilinykh joins Angels of Plushenko Academy

lauravvv

hanca

Values her privacy
(((Miroshkin)))
He has given it plenty of attempts. Since Fedorova he tried to return to competing with Liza Zhuk and with Labazina. I think it is time for him to move on.

Not sure what’s going on with Lipnitskaya/Ilynikh masterclasses, but considering both Ilynikh and Lipnitskaya have very young babies, I think none of them would want to spend their time travelling around the world giving classes. It is much more sensible to settle down for a few years, have a regular job and if they still want to travel the world giving classes, do it when the children are a bit older.

J

Jeschke

He has given it plenty of attempts. Since Fedorova he tried to return to competing with Liza Zhuk and with Labazina. I think it is time for him to move on.
I don't know why you have to grouch on him all the time.

I did not ask for any new potential partner. My comment was simply based on @muffinplus statement towards the academy, where he is/was part of the trio with Ilinykh/Lipnitskaya, as he is forgotten most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigbird

I don't know why you have to grouch on him all the time.

I did not ask for any new potential partner. My comment was simply based on @muffinplus statement towards the academy, where he is/was part of the trio with Ilinykh/Lipnitskaya, as he is forgotten most of the time.
He left them sometime in early to mid 2019. Lipnitskaya's life partner has replaced him for some time. He is focussed on pairs in some capacity. No-one has forgotten him, he has just moved on.

hanca

Values her privacy
He left them sometime in early to mid 2019. Lipnitskaya's life partner has replaced him for some time. He is focussed on pairs in some capacity. No-one has forgotten him, he has just moved on.
I thought he was there because of Ilynikh, not because of Lipnitskaya? Saying that, both Ilynikh and Lipnitskaya have their partners now, so it doesn’t really matter with whom he was.

MsZem

I see the sea
The queen of facial expressions is working with trusova! I’m expecting great improvements with her pcs!
The picture of Ilinykh you have as your profile pic remains one of the most stunning skating images I've ever seen. If she can impart even a little of her skills and presentation to those she trains, she'll be a major asset to Plushenko's academy.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Plushenko is making a big investment in his rink. Luring away Rozanov and now Ilinykh must be quite expensive considering he's not getting any federation funding except for what Trusova and now Kostornia bring. Yana will have to drum up more reality series.

lala

Plushenko is making a big investment in his rink. Luring away Rozanov and now Ilinykh must be quite expensive considering he's not getting any federation funding except for what Trusova and now Kostornia bring. Yana will have to drum up more reality series.

Plushenko takes home more money, not Yana. I'm just sying. :shuffle:

hanca

Values her privacy
After the public media argument with Tutberidze, I am not surprised that he is taking it seriously, especially considering how competitive he is. Tutberidze said that he is no coach because he hasn’t had any coaching results yet. I wouldn’t be surprised he will do his maximum to get the results within the next few years. Transfer of Trusova, Kostornaya and Zhilina was an unexpected gift, and he will not waste this opportunity.

Last edited:

lala

The cost of one of her dresses and a table setting would feed Lebanon for a month......I'm just saying.

Yes. And? https://www.forbes.ru/rating/50-zvezd/2007 Plushy is on the Russian Forbes' list in 2007-2018 $ 23,5 millions But he was popular before 2006. He was wealthy when they got marriage. Yana received a diamant engagement ring. She lost it :rolleyes: thus Evgeni bought her another one ruby ring it was € 100 thousand. http://www.eurosmi.ru/evgeniiy_plyu...oiy_na_den_rojdeniya_roskoshnyiy_podarok.html
He is very gallant, you know. :respec::respec: https://www.eg.ru/showbusiness/37121/ scroll down, I found a pic about the ruby ring

He is not on the list 2019-2020 what is weird because he did similar things he had shows , etc. But I don't know how they count maybe he invested in a business..

Yana wasn't on the list never. I read cca 5 years ago her income was 40 millions rubles/ year. Probably that became higher .

Last edited:

lala

After the public media argument with Tutberidze, I am not surprised that he is taking it seriously, especially considering how competitive he is. Tutberidze said that he is no coach because he hasn’t had any coaching results yet. I wouldn’t be surprised he will do his maximum to get the results within the next few years. Transfer of Trusova, Kostornaya and Zhilina was an unexpected gift, and he will not waste this opportunity.

Yes. But he didn't want to do the coaching seriously. In 2015 he said he will skate on shows for 4-5 years and after he will be a fulltime coach. His academy was opened in 2017. I'm curious what was Eteri's results in her first 3 years of coaching...

hanca

Values her privacy
Yes. But he didn't want to do the coaching seriously. In 2015 he said he will skate on shows for 4-5 years and after he will be a fulltime coach. His academy was opened in 2017. I'm curious what was Eteri's results in her first 3 years of coaching...
I don’t care whether he did or did not want to do the coaching seriously until now. That’s not really important for the future. What is important is that he wants to do it seriously now. He has been challenged (if we can call a public media argument as being challenged) and he is quite a competitive person, so I am pretty sure he is super motivated now. From how he responded to Tutberidze’s posts, it would be hard to claim that he doesn’t care. He cares now a lot! I think if he could lock himself with his students at the rink and throw away the key, he would have done that! Let’s hope his students won’t get injured from overtraining, because I guess Tutberidze has had time to learn this lesson (Shelepen and then Lipnitskaya), whereas Pluschenko as a new coach may not quite know how hard he can push the skaters. Especially Trusova, who seems to be quite a tough girl and I have suspicion she would not admit if she was injured until it would get really bad.

Bigbird

I don’t care whether he did or did not want to do the coaching seriously until now. That’s not really important for the future. What is important is that he wants to do it seriously now. He has been challenged (if we can call a public media argument as being challenged) and he is quite a competitive person, so I am pretty sure he is super motivated now. From how he responded to Tutberidze’s posts, it would be hard to claim that he doesn’t care. He cares now a lot! I think if he could lock himself with his students at the rink and throw away the key, he would have done that! Let’s hope his students won’t get injured from overtraining, because I guess Tutberidze has had time to learn this lesson (Shelepen and then Lipnitskaya), whereas Pluschenko as a new coach may not quite know how hard he can push the skaters. Especially Trusova, who seems to be quite a tough girl and I have suspicion she would not admit if she was injured until it would get really bad.
I agree with a lot here. I also sense that Trusova is a nervous skater and can be impatient. I do think Eteri honestly did good by her but she just didn't seem that interested in improving her SS and that lead to the poor jumps and apparent conflicts.

Kostornaia was just poorly served last season it was her pride and skating skills that pulled her through. She deserved much better material.

Both these girls are at a delicate age so the team really has their hands full. I hope for all their sakes they acquire what it takes.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Let’s hope his students won’t get injured from overtraining, because I guess Tutberidze has had time to learn this lesson (Shelepen and then Lipnitskaya), whereas Pluschenko as a new coach may not quite know how hard he can push the skaters. Especially Trusova, who seems to be quite a tough girl and I have suspicion she would not admit if she was injured until it would get really bad
He knows what overtraining does because he's experienced it personally.

twizzletoes76

The cost of one of her dresses and a table setting would feed Lebanon for a month......I'm just saying.

Her past sounds a bit shady. Her ex-husband, who she likely partnered with in some business ventures, spent time in prison. There is some weird stuff on the internet about her oldest son—who she is apparently not the biological mother of. (The son’s mother was actually a girlfriend of the ex-husband who he had dated before they got involved—but somehow she ended up with parental rights.) And, there is not even consensus about her age. Some sources say she is 51 not 45—but, if that is true, that means she must have gotten someone at a passport office to officially change her personal info.

I don’t know—she may have “sparkly” Instagram videos/photos—but I would not trust her!

lala

Her past sounds a bit shady. Her ex-husband, who she likely partnered with in some business ventures, spent time in prison. There is some weird stuff on the internet about her oldest son—who she is apparently not the biological mother of. (The son’s mother was actually a girlfriend of the ex-husband who he had dated before they got involved—but somehow she ended up with parental rights.) And, there is not even consensus about her age. Some sources say she is 51 not 45—but, if that is true, that means she must have gotten someone at a passport office to officially change her personal info.

I don’t know—she may have “sparkly” Instagram videos/photos—but I would not trust her!

:lol: There is no secret in her life. Everything is well-known she celebrates her birthday 02 January she was born in 1975. I'm not fan of her but she is not that bad. Many Russian women are envious of her thus they wrote many stupidities on internet. And not the people only . I read this in an article but this is my my experience, too : "Every news feed are trying to turn into profit with Plushenko and his wife ." Bloggers, vloggers, youtubers, etc talks about their life and actions everybody wants to make scandals ,followers, .....

She is annoying :wall: but she adores her family she fights she works for them on every level.

Victor Baturin her previous husband was a very wealthy person. A" Yana is a gold-digger ";)after their divorce they had a great fight for the children. Baturin did not want to give his sons, he almost wanted to destroy Yana on every level. Nikolai is their son but Andrei, the oldest was born from an another mother who herself wrote in the maternity hospital to abandon the child thus when they were married with Baturin she rised him, too. Baturin went to prison because of tax evasion Yana and Plushy were in much more calm situation they can rise the boys. Baturin came out from the prison 4 years ago he has a new family their relationships became better. Andrei stayed in the Plushenko family. You can see many macarons on Yana's breakfest table those are from Baturin's factory. He sends them to the little Alexander Plushenko every day.

The elder boys grew up Andrei doesn't like the spotlight. Nikolai has IG account he is in a music group.

In last year https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Ywu4InfRM/ :respec: they graduated from high school, they learned everything in English language in a private school. They are students on university now. Plushy and Yana offen said don't want to rise golden boys in the upper class.

Last edited:

lala

Yes.. yes... I agree with you he wants to be a very good succesful coach. He was a high level athlete he could learn many things. He has learned how much important the health in the career thus I hope he will be very careful about his students' health. But that is good they have a team doctor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information