Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
OMG! It's funny you refer to it as "ghosted" because that's what I thought about it. It's like she's present physically in one location but I've been dragging a "ghostly" memory along everywhere I go. Well, I am happy that she's happy and Kurt does seem like a great guy. Alissa doesn't like change and likes things to stay constant. This is why she's stayed in skating all of these years. She can become very attached to people close to her. If she and Kurt separate at all in the future, I don't think it would be her decision really. I think this may go the distance.

She sounds needy and clingy to me. Poor guy..

VGThuy

I remember on Goldenskate, there was this avid Czisny hater who finally told us a story about how Alissa and her sister kept beating her and wasn’t very nice about it.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I remember on Goldenskate, there was this avid Czisny hater who finally told us a story about how Alissa and her sister kept beating her and wasn’t very nice about it.

never heard that before

Carolla5501

You’d think by now they would have made it official that they’re a couple. It’s even on IG that they are living together

Why? Do you think that there's some reason they think the world cares. Personally I don't think anyone needs to make anything like that official until they want you to send a wedding gift LOL! Otherwise it is none of your business as you aren't being asked to pay up : )

Last edited:

wizlegacy54

Haha actually, I'm balding on the front and considering I've been without a haircut for a few months, I'm thinking about it.
I just realized today that I parallel Kurt in several ways. We both are balding, we both are Geminis, we are both over ten years older than Alissa, and I think we both have referred to her as “beautiful”. Maybe she has a type?

dogbert

If they live together, they are following the rules. :rolleyes:
Browning lives in Toronto where he is active dad to his 2 kids, who are minors. Alissa works (and lives) in Detroit, since as someone else pointed out, she works at DSC and hangs out with Yuka who definitely lives in Detroit. So it doesn't follow that Czisny and Browning live together. Either Czisny sheltered at Browning's house before the Canada-U.S. border shut down in March or she has recently found a way to finagle across, on a pretext that she falls within a business/trade exemption to the border shutdown. If so, that speaks volumes about her.

Divorce is expensive. Middle-aged men who start over with younger women are usually able to afford that because they are at the peak of their earning years. Relative to other athletes, skaters (even top flight ones) are not that wealthy, and their opportunities to earn good income declines over time, unless you transition to a new career like becoming a doctor (Joannie Rochette), lawyer (Matt Savoie), investment banker (Sasha Cohen), etc. Or marry money. (Evan Lysacek :p).

Browning is popular and in great shape, no question. But he is in his mid-50s and best years for making good money are behind him and declining. He has shown no inclination to pursue school, job, etc. outside skating. A divorce would have cost him $$$ and he still has to support his kids for several years to come.

A woman in her early 30's (like Alissa) may hear the clock ticking and want kids. That's where a 20 year age difference kicks in. If this is a casual or FWB thing, all well and good.But if there is even a hint that Czisny is hunting for a husband or baby-daddy, Browning should run like :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:, if he has even half a brain.

Second marriages are fine, but starting a second family in your mid to late 50s when you still have to support kids from your first marriage and are basically retired (in terms of career opportunity) is a recipe for financial misery. And if the second marriage doesn't work out, its even worse :yikes: I've seen this, firsthand. FWIW.

dogbert

I just realized today that I parallel Kurt in several ways. We both are balding, we both are Geminis, we are both over ten years older than Alissa, and I think we both have referred to her as “beautiful”. Maybe she has a type?
Do you have money? :D:biggrinbo:lol:

Carolla5501

Browning lives in Toronto where he is active dad to his 2 kids, who are minors. Alissa works (and lives) in Detroit, since as someone else pointed out, she works at DSC and hangs out with Yuka who definitely lives in Detroit. So it doesn't follow that Czisny and Browning live together. Either Czisny sheltered at Browning's house before the Canada-U.S. border shut down in March or she has recently found a way to finagle across, on a pretext that she falls within a business/trade exemption to the border shutdown. If so, that speaks volumes about her.

Divorce is expensive. Middle-aged men who start over with younger women are usually able to afford that because they are at the peak of their earning years. Relative to other athletes, skaters (even top flight ones) are not that wealthy, and their opportunities to earn good income declines over time, unless you transition to a new career like becoming a doctor (Joannie Rochette), lawyer (Matt Savoie), investment banker (Sasha Cohen), etc. Or marry money. (Evan Lysacek :p).

Browning is popular and in great shape, no question. But he is in his mid-50s and best years for making good money are behind him and declining. He has shown no inclination to pursue school, job, etc. outside skating. A divorce would have cost him $$$ and he still has to support his kids for several years to come.

A woman in her early 30's (like Alissa) may hear the clock ticking and want kids. That's where a 20 year age difference kicks in. If this is a casual or FWB thing, all well and good.But if there is even a hint that Czisny is hunting for a husband or baby-daddy, Browning should run like :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:, if he has even half a brain.

Second marriages are fine, but starting a second family in your mid to late 50s when you still have to support kids from your first marriage and are basically retired (in terms of career opportunity) is a recipe for financial misery. And if the second marriage doesn't work out, its even worse :yikes: I've seen this, firsthand. FWIW.

Boy don't you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING!

Personally if you have half a brain you would not post something trashy like this but since you did it speaks a lot more about you than either of the two parties you trashed in this post.

Brenda_Bottems

Banned Member
A woman in her early 30's (like Alissa) may hear the clock ticking and want kids. That's where a 20 year age difference kicks in. If this is a casual or FWB thing, all well and good.

I do not understand '"FWB thing".

Regardless,the way I see it is a woman begins her young adult life being loving,soft and giving. But eventually she must make a decision: either use or be used.

I trust Miss Czisny knows exactly what she's doing.

-BB

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I do not understand '"FWB thing".

Regardless,the way I see it is a woman begins her young adult life being loving,soft and giving. But eventually she must make a decision: either use or be used.
I believe that, in this context, FWB stands for "****ing with Browning."

Loving, Soft, and Giving are the names of the three Labradoodles who share a forever home with Kevin Reynolds and Alaine Chartrand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information