Mirai Nagasu's Reddit AMA

cgirl8

Last edited:

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
Not meaning to offend fans of any other skaters in this Olympic cycle, but really the only ones that I personally care about doing well are Carolina Kostner, the Shibutanis and Mirai. This is an adorable Q and A session - thank you for posting the transcript.

StitchMonkey

I was just on Reddit and noticed Mirai’s AMA on r/All. Good for her! I was really surprised to see a figure skating related thread trending on the front page.

My better half said he saw it when it was on the top 10. On that not... anyone know what the name of the Norwegian TV show is?

Sylvia

TBD
anyone know what the name of the Norwegian TV show is?
Kjør meg til OL (Drive me to the Olympics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Bsq3AnJNY

ETA:
She is always so endearing. Honest, smart and charming. This version leaves out some of the cruder questions she was asked which she handled with ease. I hope it's not because she gets a lot of that kind of thing.
I assumed @cgirl8 (thank you again!) copied out only the questions that Mirai answered?

ETA #2:
ETA: Mirai is still answering questions now that her day is over so I will post the full AMA in her thread once she's done.
Thanks again! Link to the full AMA now posted in Mirai's cheer thread: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...agasu-cheer-thread.98454/page-47#post-5212997

Last edited:

Spun Silver

Kjør meg til OL (Drive me to the Olympics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Bsq3AnJNY

ETA:

I assumed @cgirl8 (thank you again!) copied out only the questions that Mirai answered?
Some of her answered Qs were cut. Like this particularly lovely one:
Q: how the **** are you able to see anything?

Mirai_NagasuSkates • 9h
With my albeit small but functioning eyes.

There are some real AHs on Reddit. She got quite a few offensive questions and comments and didn't blink a tiny eye.

Willin

Interesting that she's been doing ice dancing a bit on the side with Ben Agosto! I wish her programs gave her more of a chance to show that off.

She had some really funny answers there. I had no idea that she liked Harry Potter so much or that Tom Z had travel anxiety!

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
The trolls are slime and Mirai handled them all like a pro! Interesting that she's been doing some ice dancing with Ben Agosto on the side. It might have improved her edge work if she'd done some ice dancing on the side long ago! Or at least just practice figures! I'm very happy she's carrying on after the Olympic season! And apparently she's still doing only one 3A attempt in the SP and FS each! She is so funny and quick witted!

eta: And she finally got to see "Miss Saigon" on Broadway! Hoping she got loads of inspiration from it for her LP!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information