Problem Accessing Secret Sources

Japanfan

I can't access Secret Sources anymore - am just directed to two very old threads.

I'm quite sure my membership is good until September, but can't get information on my account - I click on 'Your Account' and nothing comes up.

Could an admin check whether my membership has expired, or advise otherwise.

Thanks - Japanfan

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
your premium access membership expired on September 17, 2017

Japanfan

:duh:

And I said September in my post! Small brain malfunction I suppose.

Glad of that though - at least it's not an issue with the board.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
No prob :) Always glad when it's an easy thing!

Lacey

The site looked different this morning, saw some other posts about memberships expiring, was banned from SS. Somehow I was able to send an email (to whom I have no idea) where I explained that I think I have lifetime membership. My password wouldn't work to log me in. Anyway, my DH works in IT and was able to reconnect me with two screen names, which each have different internet holders. I have no idea what he did. But ignore my plea, as I think everything is working fine now.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi Lacey - I just replied to your email actually. I'm slow as I'm on vacation at the moment. Glad all is well now.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
So when does my premium access expire? From what it says I've purchased it's December 14, but since I can't access Secret Sources since about 15 minutes ago, I'm thinking that's not correct. Please advise. Thanks!

ETA: Never mind. I somehow got Secret Sources to display again.Sorry for the needless question! My iPad has been acting strangely the past couple of days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information