Let's Talk Movies #34 - Kingsmen, Murder, Blade Runners and...IT!

Which Movies Might You See For The Rest of 2017? (Multiple Votes Allowed)

• August 4th - The Dark Tower – Action adventure with Matthew McConaughey, Idris Elba and Jackie Earle

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • August 4th – Detroit – Crime drama with John Boyega, Anthony Mackie, Will Poulter, Jack Reynor and J

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Oct. 6th – Blade Runner 2049 – Sci-fi with Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Robin Wright, Dave Bautista

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • September 8th – It – Horror, new cast. Based on the Stephen King novel

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Sep. 22nd - Kingsman: The Golden Circle – Action adventure with Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Mark Str

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Nov. 3rd - Thor: Ragnarok – Action adventure with Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and Cate Blanchett

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Nov. 10th – Murder On The Orient Express – Mystery with Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Joh

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Nov. 17th - Justice League – Action adventure with Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and basically

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Dec. 8th – The Shape of Water - Fantasy with Sally Hawkins, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins and Oct

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Dec. 15th - Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Action adventure with Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Mark Hami

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

watchthis!!

Wikipedia's 2017 in film

I haven't seen much about the movies listed, which surprised me. I was going to list the ones I had seen trailers for on TV that grabbed my interest, but I'm not sure I've seen trailers yet for any of these. Which is surprising because the other day I saw a trailer for A Wrinkle In Time and thought, "I'd like to see that, wonder if it's coming out in September or if I'll have to wait a bit longer than that". And then at the end of the trailer, it said, "In theatres...March 2018". :eek:

Anyway, here's the movies that stood out to me the most from the list:

Sep. 15th - Mother! - Drama, Horror with Darren Aronofsky (director/screenplay); Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Michelle Pfeiffer, Domhnall Gleeson, Ed Harris, Kristen Wiig

Sep. 22nd - Stronger - Drama with David Gordon Green (director); Jake Gyllenhaal, Tatiana Maslany, Miranda Richardson, Clancy Brown

Oct. 27th - The Killing of a Sacred Deer - Horror, Thriller with Colin Farrell, Nicole Kidman

Nov. 24th - Mary Magdalene - Drama with Rooney Mara, Joaquin Phoenix, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Tahar Rahim

Dec. 22nd - Pitch Perfect 3 - Musical, Comedy with Anna Kendrick, Anna Camp, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, Hailee Steinfeld, Hana Mae Lee

watchthis!!

Independence Day: Resurgence was a movie that allowed me to get a great deal of housework done. There were a lot of chases and explosions and flying. Perhaps there was even a plot thrown in there somewhere. I did not have the DVD, so could not watch the extras to see if a plot was included in this movie or not.

If I sound bitter, it's because they killed off Vivicia A. Fox. PLUS they killed her off before the half-way point of the film. PLUS I believe she died being filmed in a very long shot while standing on top of a building that collapsed/imploded. So no dramatic death scene for her to sink into...not even a frickin' close-up! :mitchell:

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb, but if somebody gave Fox the write part, she could be an Academy Award nominee some day. Discuss! :D

PeterG

Trailers for Movies Released 2017-08-18th
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuI4-fSHhipRsZZP1NZlKkYZRpr5UVnic

Hey, who wants to see Ryan Reynolds do the same type of character he's done in his last five movies?? And at the same time, you can watch Samuel L. Jackson do the same character he's done in his last fifteen movies!! What a deal! :lol: On the flip side, every time I saw Daniel Craig in the trailer for Logan Lucky, I kept thinking, "that just CAN'T be Daniel Craig..."! Very cool to see somebody do something so completely different from what we expect from them. Unfortunately with Logan Lucky, this comedy trailer didn't make me smile once (let alone laugh). But this trailer represents the whole lot of eighteen movies this week. Lots of stars, lots of interesting ideas...but not one movie of interest amongst the lot of them. What do you think...anything here you might check out at some point?

August 18th - The Hitman’s Bodyguard (Wide) – Action comedy with Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman and Richard E. Grant

August 18th - Logan Lucky (Wide) – Comedy with Channing Tatum, Adam Driver, Daniel Craig, Katie Holmes and Seth McFarlane

August 18th - 6 Days (Limited) – Action drama with Abbie Cornish, Mark Strong and Jamie Bell

August 18th - Marjorie Prime (Limited) – Comedy drama mystery with Jon Hamm, Geena Davis and Tim Robbins

August 18th - Shot Caller (Limited) - Crime drama with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lake Bell, Jon Bernthal, Benjamin Bratt and Jeffrey Donovan

August 18th - Lemon (Limited) – Comedy drama with Michael Cera, Judy Greer, Megan Mullally, Shiri Appleby, Jeff Garlin, Nia Long and Rhea Pearlman

August 18th - What Happened to Monday? (Netflix) - Sci-fi thriller with Noomi Rapace, Willem Dafoe, Robert Wagner and Glenn Close

August 18th - The Ice Cream Truck (Limited) – Comedy horror mystery, new cast. From imdb.com: “Mary moves back to her suburban hometown, to find that the suburbs are scarier in more ways than she ever remembered.”

August 18th - Dave Made a Maze (Limited) – Adventure comedy, new cast. From imdb.com: “Dave, an artist who has yet to complete anything significant in his career, builds a fort in his living room out of pure frustration, only to wind up trapped by the fantastical pitfalls, booby traps, and critters of his own creation.”

August 18th - Gook (Limited) – Drama, new cast. From imdb.com: “Eli and Daniel, two Korean American brothers, own a struggling shoe store…it's just another typical day at the store until the Rodney King verdict is read and riots break out…”

August 18th - Sidemen: Long Road to Glory (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “…is an intimate look at the incredible lives and legacies of piano player Pinetop Perkins, drummer Willie 'Big Eyes' Smith and guitarist Hubert Sumlin, all Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf sidemen.”

August 18th - Patti Cake$ (Limited) – Drama, new cast & Cathy Moriarity. From imdb.com: “…centered on aspiring rapper Patricia Dombrowski, a.k.a. Killa P, a.k.a. Patti Cake$, who is fighting an unlikely quest for glory in her downtrodden hometown in New Jersey.”

August 15th - Day of Days (Limited) – Drama with Tom Skerritt. From imdb.com: “A reclusive, God-fearing 91-year-old man and a young Cuban refugee home-aid worker struggle to come to terms with their regrets, the unbearable pain of unacceptable loss, love and the most difficult and beautiful of human truths: life ends and life goes on.”

August 22nd - Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “The story of the most wanted man online.”

August 21st - Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars (Limited) – Animated sci-fi with Casper Van Dien

August 18th - The Adventurers (Limited) – (Chinese) action adventure with Jean Reno, Qi Shu [The Transporter], Andy Lau [House of Flying Daggers]

August 18th - The Nile Hilton Incident (Limited) - French thriller. From imdb.com: “Set against the backdrop of the Egyptian Revolution, the thriller features a police officer who investigates the murder of a woman. What initially seems to be a killing of a prostitute turns into a more complicated case involving the very elite of Egypt.”

August 16th - The Wound (Limited – New York) – French romance. From imdb.com: “Xolani, a lonely factory worker, travels to the rural mountains with the men of his community to initiate a group of teenage boys into manhood.”

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I saw Logan Lucky last night. It was okay and I did enjoy it. There were some very good moments in it (GOT references anyone). I think the cast were pretty good and the young girl playing the daughter was a delight to watch. Daniel Craig did go outside his norm. But I couldn't help feeling that it would have been better directed by a Tarantino or Wes Anderson.

smurfy

I saw Logan Lucky last night. It was okay and I did enjoy it. There were some very good moments in it (GOT references anyone). I think the cast were pretty good and the young girl playing the daughter was a delight to watch. Daniel Craig did go outside his norm. But I couldn't help feeling that it would have been better directed by a Tarantino or Wes Anderson.

I saw it it and I agree. I enjoyed it, but what could of been is obvious.
The trailer for the movie seemed more like Coen Brothers or Wes Anderson and much funnier than it actually was. It was more straightforward, part drama, part comedy.
I do appreciate how most the characters were more than the stereotype that seemed at first.
I do not watch GOT, but I got the joke and that whole scenario was hilarious.
I noticed Channing Tatum was one of the producers, he is carving out quite a career beyond Magic Mike hunk- good for him.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Saw 'An inconvenient sequel' tonight. There were nine in the theatre which was the smallest theatre (capacity 41) in that AMC complex. That explains why they had just one show, that too in the evening. On week days they are showing it at 11 am and 5 pm, meaning when mist people are at work or in school.

Anyway, about the documentary- it had some fantastic scenes of glaciers melting in Greenland and flooded streets in Miami Beach, Then it showed Al Gore training people (mostly young) on climate change. Somewhere in the middle it started dragging. Then it picked up and ended on a high note. I thought it was good, mainly because the subject matter is dear to me. It seemed to lack the punch of the original. Still it needed to be made. It's been 10 years since the Inconvenient Truth and a lot has changed Since.

The question in my mind was- how much will Gore criticize Trump? He only stated facts. Also earlier George W. Bush canceled the Dscovery satellite, and later he showed that Obama gave the funding to send it in outer space. Not much about Obama in the documentary, and about Trump-only upto the cancellation of the Paris climate treaty.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Saw a couple of good trailers in the theatre.

1) Only the brave (starring Josh Brolin, Miles Teller) based on the Yarnell fire in Arizona in 2013.

2) The mountain between us (Kate Winslet, Idris Elba) seems interesting.

Both movies will be released in October.

Last edited:

watchthis!!

Passengers ended up being a disappointment. Started off good, but too many problems with the script. Plus the director seemed determined to take two of the most charismatic actors in Hollywood and blanding them out as much as humanly possible. And the female character only gets over her hissyfit when her life and the lives of everyone around her are in mortal danger. She was cool up until then. And a minor nitpick...the final scene which is really pretty would have been a big, smelly MESS considering who all was involved! :lol:

PeterG

Ugh. Just watched Elle. I'm pretty sure others have posted in this thread about this movie. I don't remember anyone giving me the necessary warning to stay FAR, FAR away from this vile, putrid, disgusting, wretched piece of trash. Grossest movie I have ever seen. And I will admit that while I was house-sitting recently, curiosity got the best of me. I saw The Human Centipede listed on my friend's Netflix account. I fast-forwarded through that whole movie just to see if it was disgusting as I imagined. But Elle is more vomitous. The Human Centipede knows it's trash...garbage was it's aim. Elle believes it is a quality work with some element or another of artistic merit. Nope. It's just the largest group of psychologically disturbed and f***ed up people doing one vile thing after another. What a MESS! I would take a shower if I thought that would make me feel less dirty for having watched every minute of this dreck. But that won't help. I will remain feeling dirty for quite a while having viewed this movie. BLECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :angryfire :wuzrobbed :lynch: :(

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Ugh. Just watched Elle. I'm pretty sure others have posted in this thread about this movie. I don't remember anyone giving me the necessary warning to stay FAR, FAR away from this vile, putrid, disgusting, wretched piece of trash. Grossest movie I have ever seen. And I will admit that while I was house-sitting recently, curiosity got the best of me. I saw The Human Centipede listed on my friend's Netflix account. I fast-forwarded through that whole movie just to see if it was disgusting as I imagined. But Elle is more vomitous. The Human Centipede knows it's trash...garbage was it's aim. Elle believes it is a quality work with some element or another of artistic merit. Nope. It's just the largest group of psychologically disturbed and f***ed up people doing one vile thing after another. What a MESS! I would take a shower if I thought that would make me feel less dirty for having watched every minute of this dreck. But that won't help. I will remain feeling dirty for quite a while having viewed this movie. BLECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :mad: :( :angryfire :wuzrobbed :lynch: :(

I hated it (Elle) too. I saw it in a theatre last year during the awards season. I can't believe it received the Golden Globe for Best Foreign Language film. Isabelle Hupert was very good as an actress but the whole story was trashy.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Funny how opinions differ :lol:

Passengers ended up being a disappointment. Started off good, but too many problems with the script. Plus the director seemed determined to take two of the most charismatic actors in Hollywood and blanding them out as much as humanly possible. And the female character only gets over her hissyfit when her life and the lives of everyone around her are in mortal danger. She was cool up until then. And a minor nitpick...the final scene which is really pretty would have been a big, smelly MESS considering who all was involved! :lol:

I really enjoyed Passengers.

Elle was the best movie I saw last year.

Elle was one of the worst movies I saw last year. :lol: I don't remember if I thought it was The worst. I don't usually see horror movies, so it's hard to tell.

I strongly disliked Jackie, and I hated the violence in Hacksaw Ridge, but both had decent stories and characters that I admired.

Last edited:

annie720

Funny how opinions differ :lol:
I strongly disliked Jackie, and I hated the violence in Hacksaw Ridge, but both had decent stories and characters that I admired.

I could appreciate Hacksaw Ridge, but had to watch the entire second half through my fingers. The violence went on too long. I loved Andrew Garfield's performance, however, and thought the non-war scenes were extremely well done.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I could appreciate Hacksaw Ridge, but had to watch the entire second half through my fingers. The violence went on too long. I loved Andrew Garfield's performance, however, and thought the non-war scenes were extremely well done.

It had its positives. A great, inspiring, true life story. I didn't much care for the early romantic story. It just didn't feel real to me. I thought Garfield was good but somehow I always find him babyish. In that role it worked for him though. If someone other than Mel Gibson had directed that movie, it could have been a truly great movie. That much violence was uncalled for, even in a war movie. There are more indirect ways to get the message across. Examples: Land of mine (Danish), Dunkirk. I would also include Saving Private Ryan, The gray filters used in the war scenes were very effective.

PeterG

I hated it (Elle) too. I saw it in a theatre last year during the awards season. I can't believe it received the Golden Globe for Best Foreign Language film. Isabelle Hupert was very good as an actress but the whole story was trashy.

Elle was the best movie I saw last year.

Elle is well-written, aptly directed, has extremely high production values and features great acting from everyone involved. For me, the problem was with the characters and the things they did. It's one thing for a movie to feature a horrible, vile character. But when each person on screen acts in a offensive way (to lesser and greater extremes, depending on the character), it becomes overwhelming. When I realized towards the end of the movie that if I came in contact with any of these people, my thought would be, "STEER AWAY FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE....AT ALL COSTS". Who wants to watch a two hour movie where every character makes you feel dirty? It took me 90 minutes to go to sleep last night. I wondered how much that was related to this movie being stuck in my head (I overslept the night before, so probably not that much). But I was made at myself for watching a movie where I knew a bit of the premise as the last thing I watched before bedtime. I will have to remember to watch challenging movies in the afternoon so I have a bit more time to process it. I did have a dream where one of a group of guys was climbing up some scaffolding that I was on top of had me booting him in the face to keep him from attacking or killing me. Perhaps he represents everyone in this movie. I was able to fight him off by the way. :lol:

VGThuy

Elle is well-written, aptly directed, has extremely high production values and features great acting from everyone involved. For me, the problem was with the characters and the things they did. It's one thing for a movie to feature a horrible, vile character. But when each person on screen acts in a offensive way (to lesser and greater extremes, depending on the character), it becomes overwhelming. When I realized towards the end of the movie that if I came in contact with any of these people, my thought would be, "STEER AWAY FROM ALL THESE PEOPLE....AT ALL COSTS". Who wants to watch a two hour movie where every character makes you feel dirty? It took me 90 minutes to go to sleep last night. I wondered how much that was related to this movie being stuck in my head (I overslept the night before, so probably not that much). But I was made at myself for watching a movie where I knew a bit of the premise as the last thing I watched before bedtime. I will have to remember to watch challenging movies in the afternoon so I have a bit more time to process it. I did have a dream where one of a group of guys was climbing up some scaffolding that I was on top of had me booting him in the face to keep him from attacking or killing me. Perhaps he represents everyone in this movie. I was able to fight him off by the way. :lol:

I'm so sorry that you had such a reaction, but at the same time I LOVE this post.

watchthis!!

Patty Jenkins Returning To Direct Wonder Woman Sequel
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/wonder-woman/patty-jenkins-returning-direct-wonder-woman-sequel/

...the studio has reportedly offered her a handsome raise to come back and call the shots again, putting her on a much-deserved par with her male colleagues in terms of earnings.

Pay equity in Hollywood?? How 21st Century! :D

Hmm. Looked a bit more into Jenkins career. She wrote and directed Charlize Theron in 2003's Monster, for which Theron won the Oscar. Jenkins didn't receive a nomination for writing or directing that movie. The budget was five million and the movie made 64 million worldwide. One would expect her career to take off after this, right? Not exactly. Between Monster and Wonder Woman, she had six directing gigs for various television programs. One of which was the debut episode of The Killing (2011), for which she was nominated for an Emmy. But that's it. Imdb.com doesn't mention anything about whether this lack of work was her choice (if she only picked projects she loved), or if this was all she could get. Somehow I feel a male who had a hit (both critically and financially) back in 2003 would be looking back on a career much different than Jenkins now is...

Last edited:

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Patty Jenkins Returning To Direct Wonder Woman Sequel
http://www.empireonline.com/movies/wonder-woman/patty-jenkins-returning-direct-wonder-woman-sequel/

Pay equity in Hollywood?? How 21st Century! :D

Hmm. Looked a bit more into Jenkins career. She wrote and directed Charlize Theron in 2003's Monster, for which Theron won the Oscar. Jenkins didn't receive a nomination for writing or directing that movie. The budget was five million and the movie made 64 million worldwide. One would expect her career to take off after this, right? Not exactly. Between Monster and Wonder Woman, she had six directing gigs for various television programs. One of which was the debut episode of The Killing (2011), for which she was nominated for an Emmy. But that's it. Imdb.com doesn't mention anything about whether this lack of work was her choice (if she only picked projects she loved), or if this was all she could get. Somehow I feel a male who had a hit (both critically and financially) back in 2003 would be looking back on a career much different than Jenkins now is...
I think Patty Jenkins was originally attached to Wonder Woman a few years ago and then got pregnant and chose to step down. So I think some of it was her choice. I don't know how much though.

smurfy

Love your post - and agree with.
I thought Isabelle Hupert was amazing - and would have been fine if she won the Oscar. Every year I see all the best pic noms and try to see all the movies with acting noms -so I make my own choices - fully informed.
At the end of the movie - I was WTF. I have wondered what the people who made the movie thought - like they had one vision in their minds - and the result could not have matched it. The movie did stay with me for awhile, in an odd neutral way.
I don't regret seeing it, but would never recommend it, other than to a Hupert fan.

manhn

I borrowed it from the library last week. I haven't watched it because of FSU. I thought it was about a
French woman and her cat. Now, you are making me scared.

I am watching Midnight Special instead. So intense! And has Michael Shannon always been kinda hot?

VGThuy

I borrowed it from the library last week. I haven't watched it because of FSU. I thought it was about a
French woman and her cat.
Now, you are making me scared.

I am watching Midnight Special instead. So intense! And has Michael Shannon always been kinda hot?

:lol:

The cat gave a pretty good performance actually.

PeterG

Trailers for Movies Released 2017-08-25th
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuI4-fSHhipRPGSMAAvtraaDuIE2RNtqF

Nothing grabbed my interest this week. :(

August 25th - Birth of the Dragon (Wide) – Action drama with Billy Magnussen

August 25th - Ballerina [aka Leap!] (Wide) – Animated with Elle Fanning, Dane DeHaan, Carly Rae Jepsen, Mel Brooks, Kate MacKinnon and Nat Wolff

August 25th - All Saints (Limited) – Drama with Cara Buono, John Corbett, Barry Corbin and Brian Keith

August 25th - Unleashed (Limited) – Comedy with Justin Chatwin, Steve Howey [Shameless], Sean Astin, Hana Mae Lee [Pitch Perfect] and Illeana Douglas

August 25th - Bushwick (Limited) – Action adventure with Dave Bautista, Brittany Snow [Pitch Perfect] and Christian Navarro [13 Reasons Why]

August 25th - Death Note (Limited) – Fantasy horror with Willem Dafoe, Nat Wolff, Lakeith Stanfield [Get Out, Atlanta] and Masi Oka [Heroes]

August 25th - Served Like a Girl (Limited) – Documentary. From imdb.com: “Five women veterans who have endured unimaginable trauma in service create a shared sisterhood to help the rising number of stranded homeless women veterans by entering into a competition that unexpectedly catalyzes moving events in their own lives to bring them full circle in a quest for healing and hope”

August 25th - Crown Heights (Limited) – Crime drama, new cast. From imdb.com: “When Colin Warner is wrongfully convicted of murder, his best friend Carl King devotes his life to proving Colin's innocence.”

August 25th - Beach Rats (Limited) – Drama, new cast. From imdb.com: “An aimless teenager on the outer edges of Brooklyn struggles to escape his bleak home life and navigate questions of self-identity, as he balances his time between his delinquent friends, a potential new girlfriend, and older men he meets online.”

August 25th - Polina (Limited) – French drama with Juliette Binoche. From imdb.com: “A young girl studies classical ballet. As a young woman she turns to modern dance and choreography.”

August 25th - Legend of the Naga Pearls (Limited) – Chinese adventure comedy. From imdb.com: “A royal descendant of an ancient winged tribe embarks on a quest to find magical pearls. When they fall into the hands of a human, he joins a team of unlikely heroes in a race against time to prevent the destruction of his people.”

August 25th - The Villainess (Limited) – South Korean action drama. From imdb.com: “…she begins her new life as a theatre actress. But soon two men appear in her new life. And she starts to find deep dark secrets about her past. Eventually she takes matters into her own hands.”

August 25th – A Gentleman (Limited) – Indian action romantic comedy. From imdb.com: “Gaurav is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of trying to charm Kavya into creating life with him and getting married. However, Kavya dreads the thought of taking the plunge and settling down.”

PeterG

Trailers for Movies Released 2017-08-25th
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuI4-fSHhipRPGSMAAvtraaDuIE2RNtqF

August 25th - Ballerina [aka Leap!] (Wide) – Animated with Elle Fanning, Dane DeHaan, Carly Rae Jepsen, Mel Brooks, Kate MacKinnon and Nat Wolff

August 25th - Polina (Limited) – French drama with Juliette Binoche. From imdb.com: “A young girl studies classical ballet. As a young woman she turns to modern dance and choreography.”

@Artistic Skaters
@cocotaffy
@kwanfan1818

- Neither of these films are documentaries, but they do have dance as their major theme. :)

French woman and her cat. Now, you are making me scared.

:lol:

The cat gave a pretty good performance actually.

Are we talking about the domesticated feline pet...or something more about female anatomy? (For the life of me, I can't think of the word I want to use...google isn't helping. My mind is only letting in "pseudonym" but I know that's not what I'm looking for...) :fragile:

Umm...not really. Are you thinking of Michael Fassbender?

Jay42

Between the click of the light
@Artistic Skaters
Are we talking about the domesticated feline pet...or something more about female anatomy? (For the life of me, I can't think of the word I want to use...google isn't helping. My mind is only letting in "pseudonym" but I know that's not what I'm looking for...) :fragile:
What you're looking for is a euphemism.

manhn

I have not liked any movie with Michael Fassbender. I fail to see the appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information