Skating men in tights....

J

Jeschke

IMO skaters should be allowed to wear whatever goes with the music. If they skate to for example ballet music, tights as worn by male ballet dancers should be allowed. I can understand if the ISU objects to too much nudity though and visible underwear is not OK.
Skating to the 'Thong song' might become tricky!

(Point to that belongs to @allezfred :p )

S

SmallFairy

You would think they would want to ban sequins, ruffles, feathers, baubles, and beads. :inavoid:

I remember the semi-serious fan push for everyone to wear an all black unitard, just to keep it fair.

I know!! This and this was perfectly fine, but Max got a deduction:p:p:p (and just to add, I adored both guys and all their weird ideas)

Also, this gingerbread man is fine (talking strictly outfit, not concept), but Artur's classic tights would not be? I guess when the rule was instated, it was pushed by 90 year old wrinkly judges who couldn't take the pretty sights of, well, some jewels up close without passing out....

Meoima

:summer::watch::grope: I think I might be the only one who does not care to look at their pants...

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
After watching the Aerial Challenge this morning, I want Max to wear a sleeveless shirt and his trademark "pants" in competition next year and see how many buttons get pressed. :lol:

Someone else actually summed this up during a competition last year (I don't remember which poster): "It's the "you're too sexy" button." In the men, when the button is pressed for things like Max's pants or Adam's top, it does feel a bit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information