Grand Prix of Espoo 2023 - Free Dance “HARD! CHOCK! HALLELUJAH!”

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Among the top teams, Fournier-Beaudry/Sorensen do not have great ice coverage. I didn’t notice it before this season, so maybe it’s a weakness in the choreography rather than something more fundamental.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Nik's shirt is so big, he could fit two of himself in it.

That's the extent of my comments on this FD - well, and also, I find the NDdP soundtrack so horrid it is hard for me to like any program to it - its like the opposite of how I feel about the BatB soundtrack, lol.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Among the top teams, Fournier-Beaudry/Sorensen do not have great ice coverage. I didn’t notice it before this season, so maybe it’s a weakness in the choreography rather than something more fundamental.
I don't think they've ever had incredible ice coverage, but they disguised it better before. But like neither does Chock/Bates so lol.

skatingguy

decently
Chock, Madison/Bates, Evan 🇺🇸
Coach: M.F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer
Music: Time, Breathe, Eclipse

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Canadians

Mini-Grace is not a fan of the costumes.

Her: “What are they wearing? They look like post-apocalyptic war soldiers”
Me: “It’s Notre Dame de Paris. It’s not supposed to have a lot of glitter”
Her: “They look so poor”

Nice program for them. Excellent lifts and emotion. He needs to work on his levels on the step sequences.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
How is it that Lolo doesn’t have a millimetre of ab fat even sitting down?

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I like how Mark is all, they will have silver. Sad the points gap makes it so, just watch for entertainment not suspense.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I need Barbara's timer. I don't know if Evan was on one foot for 3 seconds in the stationary lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information