2023 Eurovision Semi 1 - Long Live The Queen (of the Kings)

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I’m glad UK can’t vote tonight as I’d be stuck! I quite like a lot of them without being completely obsessed by any.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I do hope Ireland squeaks through because I think they were good enough to qualify. Fingers crossed!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
If I had to pick 3 songs I’d pick Norway, Moldova & Finland. But for performance I’d add Malta & Croatia.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Oh I am excited we get to vote as the rest of the world how long do we get? I’m torn between six, Portugal, Croatia, Israel, Moldova, Czech and Finland

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I do hope Ireland squeaks through because I think they were good enough to qualify. Fingers crossed!
They were robbed last year too! I still have ‘That’s Rich’ on a playlist even though it’s not my type of music at all.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Oh this is lovely the dance and song from the Ukrainian young woman.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Homework for me tonight: find out what Serbia and Croatia are singing about.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Homework for me tonight: find out what Serbia and Croatia are singing about.
The German commentator said something about Serbia. It's a song about just wanting to sleep during the pandemic and how depressed it made him. And also about being aware of the evil that is around us and that you actually have to wake up and face the dangers etc.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I think Norway is also out. Along with Ireland, Azerbaijan, Netherlands and Latvia.
I'd be surprised if they are out considering Finland and Sweden can vote for them tonight. I would guess they could get 18-20 pts from that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information