Worldle - Daily Geography Game

Lilia A

Is anyone still doing this? Today I can't figure out the final "nearby country" even after looking at the map. And what I thought was the obvious nearby country wasn't one at all.
Today, November 27th? We must have different worldle puzzles because mine was very obvious. Maybe they changed it. I just did mine. The shape was very obvious, enough to get it in the first try.

Okay the spoiler function doesn't seem to be working. Let's just say it starts with an A, ends with an A, its shape is easily recognizable, and if I wanted to travel there I'd lose a whole day crossing the international date line + a whole lot of travel time.

hoptoad

It's probably the same - the main answer is easy. Does yours have bonus questions? It's the fifth 'nearby country' that I can't get.

alexikeguchi

It's probably the same - the main answer is easy. Does yours have bonus questions? It's the fifth 'nearby country' that I can't get.
Yes, I had five "nearby countries." Now that I have answered the questions, I can't get back into that bonus round to say which number of the five was the one with a different official name. The one that I recall in the fifth position, if that's your problem answer, is an overseas territory; however, I was able to pull it up in the dropdown menu.

hoptoad

:wall: Now I can see the answers given plain as day . . . thanks everyone.

And sure enough, once I expanded google maps enough the shape matches.

I am slowly getting a bit better at geography anyway. :40beers:

Lilia A

Ohhhh I see what you mean. I'd never tried the nearby countries thing before, but it's fun. I got 4/5. Number 2 was the easiest. Number 5 was a totally random guess because these games love that island. I couldn't guess number 4 and then I saw the answer. Why did I not think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information