Figure Skating Baby News!

oleada

skategal

Bunny mama
Meagan Duhamel is expecting baby #2

I expected as much when she burst out crying after W/M’s free skate at Canadians. :lol:

Congrats to Meagan and Bruno.

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Ivan Bukin's son was born on January 3.

(Google translate)

Performance at the European Championships in Tallinn for Ivan Bukin was associated with special emotions. A few days ago, a grandiose event took place in the life of the skater - on January 3, a son was born.

-- I'm very happy. Alena Samarskaya (choreographer of the group of Irina Zhuk and Alexander Svinin - approx.) and I had a boy - a hero, more than 4 kg. We named him Artyom, - said the happy dad.

Congratulations!

Rina RUS

Ekaterina Bobrova tells Grandfather Frost brought a pair of skates for her son Sasha as a New Year gift. On 01.01.2022 Sasha was skating for the first time.

In another post Ekaterina says that on the third training Sasha’s skating was good – as if it was a 10th training for him. (however the parents are not sure now that they want him to become a skater)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYcD7PDtDIY/

oleada

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Maxim Trankov receives a warm greeting from his daughter at home after being away for a month.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Adorable kids of Max Trankov and Tanya Volosozhar

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Adorable kids of Max Trankov and Tanya Volosozhar
It's amazing how much she looks like Max and he looks like Tanya.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Elena Ilinykh's 2nd son has been born:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Elena Ilinykh's 2nd son has been born:

He's a very pretty baby.

Yuri

An update on Oksana Grishuk's daughter Skyler: she is now an Ivy League champion as part of the Princeton Tigers women's tennis team!

Perky Shae Lynn

An update on Oksana Grishuk's daughter Skyler: she is now an Ivy League champion as part of the Princeton Tigers women's tennis team!

Congratulations to Skyler.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information