#TeamTrainwreck: MEEPOTS 2020/21 (Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season)

MEEPOTS 2020/21

• Andrei Mozalev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aleksandr Selevko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jeschke

Here are the nominees for MEEPOTS 2019/20 (Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season) in alphabetic order:

All (not only #TeamTrainwreck posters) are invited to vote
For the :gallopin1 awards we primarily took senior skaters into consideration or extraordinary material from junior skaters.

One vote for the best ending pose of the season! Voting is up for 7 days! The vote cannot be changed later. Choose wisely!

Complete longlist can be seen here:

---

Previous winners
2016/17: Zijun Li, Free Skate
2017/18: Lucrezia Gennaro, Free Skate
2018/19: Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov, Free Dance
2019/20: Madison Chock / Evan Bates, FD

---

:gallopin1 -Awards Trivia
  • Peng/Jin are the most overall nominated skaters now (tied with Aliev). 5 nominations, 0 wins.

MEEPOTS Trivia:
  • Peng/Jin are the most nominated skaters in the MEEPOTS category (tied with Savchenko/Massot). 4 nominations, 0 wins.
  • This is the 2nd MEEPOTS nomination for Aymoz and Kayne/O'Shea. Both were previously nominated 2019.
  • This is the 2nd MEEPOTS nomination for Kostiukovich. She was previously nominated with her former partner Ialin 2019.
---

Other #TeamTrainwreck Awards
MESS: running
Tursy-POTS: coming April 21st
POTS: coming April 22nd

mjb52

I'm at work so watched without sound; they look sort of hilarious that way. Aymoz's is great but then he has to get up from it and Polina's hand to forehead made me giggle. I was going to wait to vote until I could watch again with the music but then I saw Mukhortova/Evgeniev and it is the clear winner for me, no contest. Taljegard is very good but frightens me too much to vote for it, which is a compliment in and of itself.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
This is insanely hard because there five legitimately deserving MEEPOTS here and I don't know which one to select.

Kayne/O'Shea - very creative way to end the spin/program
Mishina/Galliamov - so fantastic and character-driven!
Mukhortova/Evgenyev - he embodied MJ in that ending pose!
Tajlegard - facial expression is EVERYTHING
Tultseva/Belovodchenko - the men are clearly bringing the melodrama in the MEEPOTS this year

J

Jeschke

Personally I really like Mozalev's kneefall.
Mishina/Galliamov felt like winner for me all season. Her finger and his drama pose...

...but in the end, it's Mukhortova/Evgenyev for me.
He slay that pose so hard :respec:

Vagabond

I saw an article in which Mishin expressed wanting fan input :) (his preference was a survey) on whether Kolyada should keep his Nureyev program. What do we think? I am torn, as I love it, but also sense that Misha wants to try something new.
Only if he gets rid of that dreadful shirt. Otherwise, :scream:

Kateri

void beast
The pose is nothing without the facial expression. That's why.
The pose IS the facial expression. We can only imagine how powerful it'd be if she used her whole body - possibly the audience might even be harmed.

(tbh, I would have voted for someone else if I thought anyone else was actually better, but it seemed a weak field this year)

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
I don’t even have to watch the video, I already know who I’m voting for since I saw her three weeks ago at worlds

👠🥰💝

AngieNikodinovLove

Although props to K&O, my boy Galliamov and Evgenyev

Why are P&J on this?

If Belvodchenko would have committed more I would have voted for them

AngieNikodinovLove

This is insanely hard because there five legitimately deserving MEEPOTS here and I don't know which one to select.

Kayne/O'Shea - very creative way to end the spin/program
Mishina/Galliamov - so fantastic and character-driven!
Mukhortova/Evgenyev - he embodied MJ in that ending pose!
Tajlegard - facial expression is EVERYTHING
Tultseva/Belovodchenko - the men are clearly bringing the melodrama in the MEEPOTS this year

YUP. Those are my top five

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I had to throw my vote to #NotPolina just because she needs the support. Josefin is too OTT and everybody is going to vote for DivaGalliamov

mjb52

It is a bit trainwrecky that they had to qualify through Russian Cup Final after finishing fourth at Russian Nationals if that makes you feel better about your voting decision!

Vagabond

I am struggling with whether choosing a world champion really fits with the spirit of TTW. I really like M/G’s finish. 🧐
We have an altogether different approach to MEEPOTS and Tursy-POTS than we do to Team membership.

:COP:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information