Was Mark Mitchell robbed?

When was Mark Mitchell robbed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soogar

You realize that Yuzuru Hanyu, Javier Fernandez, Nathan Chen, and Patrick Chan were also there, and they tend to draw attention to the sport 😂
I'm talking about the United States. In spite of Nathan's achievements, more people have heard of Adam Rippon. After the games, he was everywhere on mainstream US media.

bardtoob

I'm talking about the United States. In spite of Nathan's achievements, more people have heard of Adam Rippon. After the games, he was everywhere on mainstream US media.
Interesting to know. I think I was more focused on Mirai with the backdrop of "I, Tonya" and Yuzuru, Javi, Patrick, and Nathan at the time ... 😑 And having flashbacks to Tara vs Michelle via Medvedeva vs Zagitova. I really didn't focus on Shoma or Adam. I hate Shoma's jump technique.

azcalder

Not if he's 17th after the short program again.
I was at the 1991 US Nationals in Minneapolis. It was my first. My third row, almost center ice ticket was $100.00. My husband and I drove in from Wisconsin. I knew nothing about jumps, scoring etc. I just knew what I liked. Thirty years later I still have my program. At the event, I wrote across Mark Mitchell's photo, "He was robbed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information