FSU Watch Party: 2010 Olympic Games Men SP - SAT, JUL 11th, 1pm CDT / 8pm CET

S

SmallFairy

There’s something lacking in this program, after all the great stuff we’ve seen. I’d have it way down if I were judging... Sorry Johnny.

J

Jeschke

Weir was the skater (with Joubert) losing most places by FSU panel (4) and was amongst exclusive 5 scoring lower than with original panel, both in TES ans PCS.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Weir

Johnny also taking his time to get to the starting position

-3z-3t
-3a with excellent landing edge
-3f
-performed with panache

He skated really well here, but it kinda gives me a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none vibe. A good jumper, but no quad. A good basic skater, but not as good as Chan or the Japanese contingent. A good spinner, but not the best here. And not coming in with fed support either. Nothing makes him stand out.

C

casken

I thought Weir would beat Lambiel under this panel. I know at the time there was a feeling he should have.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Come on! Johnny deserved better than 6th overall in the real results. And he certainly deserved better in FSU scoring. You supposed to judge on the skater's talent, not your dislike of their personality. :COP: :blah:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Come on! Johnny deserved better than 6th overall in the real results. And he certainly deserved better in FSU scoring. You supposed to judge on the skater's talent, not your dislike of their personality. :COP: :blah:

We may both be hot for Schultheiss, but I totally disagree with you here. He did the elements, but this program was extremely weak in PCS. The basics weren't there, no transitions, no speed, not much performance, very basic choreography. Guys in the lower part of the penultimate group had better programs than this.

And this is coming from someone who adores Weir's Swan and Otonal programs from 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information