Commercials: Laughter or Tears; Your Faves

Sylvia

TBD
Did I put too much Kahlúa in my Cheerios this morning or was that Timothy LeDuc with Simone biles in the Uber eats commercial? On TV today
Jonathan Van Ness (Michelle Kwan's pal):
ETA that I enjoyed the Mark Hamill vs. Patrick Stewart one :lol: (this is the slightly longer version):

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Jonathan Van Ness (Michelle Kwan's pal):
ETA that I enjoyed the Mark Hamill vs. Patrick Stewart one :lol: (this is the slightly longer version):
Lol

I saw it with the volume off this morning and I saw the very last two seconds of the commercial when I looked up. Had I had the volume on I would’ve realized it was not him

BlueOrange

Unlimited Eye-Browsing with Dan Levy

A funny commercial from Dan Levy, the co-creator of Schitt's Creek (with his dad Eugene Levy). He won 4 Emmys recently as writer, producer, actor and director. Schitt's Creek swept 9 Emmys this year, breaking the record for the most wins in a season for a comedy.
If you didn't watch it before and like dry humour, this show is for you. The character development is awesome. And there is superb acting by all main characters of the Rose family: Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara, Dan Levy and Annie Murphy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information