Ksenia Stolbova has a new partner?

barbarafan

She promised a solution to the whole thing in September. So just chill out ;)

Possibly Fedor has been told if he does not use the arm at all for x number of months he either will be ok to pair or it will never be ok for such activity. So maybe SEpt. is sink or swim..In the meantime she would need to keep her skills and conditioning ready to go to either continue with Fedor to start their season or find a new partner or retire. Shoulders are a bi**tch to heal.

hanca

Values her privacy
Possibly Fedor has been told if he does not use the arm at all for x number of months he either will be ok to pair or it will never be ok for such activity. So maybe SEpt. is sink or swim..In the meantime she would need to keep her skills and conditioning ready to go to either continue with Fedor to start their season or find a new partner or retire. Shoulders are a bi**tch to heal.
That’s a nice theory but why would he practice with Pavlova then? If he can’t lift and throw Stolbova, he shouldn’t be lifting and throwing another skaters too. It’s not as if Stolbova was some XXXL sized skater.

barbarafan

That’s a nice theory but why would he practice with Pavlova then? If he can’t lift and throw Stolbova, he shouldn’t be lifting and throwing another skaters too. It’s not as if Stolbova was some XXXL sized skater.
I hadn't seen him skating at all in anything I had seen this off-season. If he is doing twists and lifts I stand corrected.

Mad for Skating

I still don't know if she has a new partner :confused:
She is currently just skating with the new guy and will announce in September whether they are pairing up. Hang in there!

This would be a dream...

Agree, agree, but we don't have proof he's even practicing with this Pavlova girl, do we?
Lol if Stolbova is the new standard for "fat", y'all are off your rockers.

I get what you're saying, but Aliona is a once-in-a-lifetime skater (living legend status, for sure). Stolbova is fabulous and has some amazing qualities, but always struggled with injuries, lacks consistency, not to mention the mysterious doping issues. I realize Stolbova is very popular on FSU, but it's kind of preposterous to suggest she's close to the same league as Savchenko.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't see this partnership (if it's happening) going anywhere. I'm so ready for the next generation of Russian pairs (Boikova/Kozlovskii, Pavliuchenko/Khodykin, Mishina/Galiamov) to step up and make an impact on the senior level.
I agree. This is very true.

Sylvia

TBD
Ksenia and Andrei. Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere.Saw it on VK this morning.
For those of us without a VK account, I assume this is a video of her skating with Novoselov? What are they doing on the ice?

Last edited:

oleada

For those of us without a VK account, I assume this is a video of her skating with Novoselov? What are they doing on the ice?

You don’t need a VK account to see it. They did a lift (nice and good ice coverage, but bumpy exit) and a throw 3Lo (turnout).

Tinami Amori

Here are unblocked versions of the practice clips, they are taken by a visitor to the rink, who is not a skater but a hockey player, so he is just filming what he sees.

https://vk.com/videos368656555?z=video368656555_456240198/a95263c6ae090f0cdd/pl_368656555_-2
https://vk.com/videos368656555?z=video368656555_456240201/pl_368656555_-2
https://vk.com/videos368656555?z=video368656555_456240199/736d265b4bd291318b/pl_368656555_-2

Mad for Skating

I never thought I’d be so excited about some grainy footage in my life :love: they still have work to do but I’m excited.

Also it’s interesting that they’re training a throw triple loop. I don’t remember Ksenia and Fedor doing that element together, at least not recently (it was always throw triple flip and salchow). If she can get the exit cleaned up though, watch out Evgenia Tarasova!

hanca

Values her privacy
I never thought I’d be so excited about some grainy footage in my life :love: they still have work to do but I’m excited.

Also it’s interesting that they’re training a throw triple loop. I don’t remember Ksenia and Fedor doing that element together, at least not recently (it was always throw triple flip and salchow). If she can get the exit cleaned up though, watch out Evgenia Tarasova!
I wouldn’t go celebrating just yet. All that work may be for nothing if he is not released from France.

barbarafan

clips worked great on computer.... Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information