2018-19 Programs and Choreographers

S

SmallFairy

https://twitter.com/europeonice/status/1019546630910103553
Shoma Uno has announced via his official website that his new free skating programme for this season will be Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”. http://www.shoma-uno.com/info#790

Well, at least finally no Turandot anymore:p
On a serious note, he could definitely do Beethoven justice - and the other way around. His blade work will be in focus, that's pretty much given, and we'll be the lucky ones, as we get to watch:D

DobrinFan

Last edited:

DobrinFan

cygnus

Well, at least finally no Turandot anymore:p
On a serious note, he could definitely do Beethoven justice - and the other way around. His blade work will be in focus, that's pretty much given, and we'll be the lucky ones, as we get to watch:D

He can, but Beethoven wrote many things- I wish skaters would expand beyond the obvious.

binbinwinwin

Music from South Korean JGP Qualifying Competition

Yelim Kim
SP - Cinema Paradiso
FS - Meditation (Thais)

Young You
SP - Tango De Amor
FS - My Fair Lady

Edited to add:
Younghyun Cha
SP - Grand Budapest Hotel
FS - D'Artagnan

Geonhyoung An
SP - Perfect (Ed Sheeran, Beyonce)
FS - Who Wants to Live Forever

Jaeseok Kyeong
SP - Per Te (Josh Groban)
FS - Fever, Sway (Michael Buble)

Sihyeong Li
SP - James Bond + Remix in the 2nd half
LP - Love Never Dies by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual

shine

So is that the real song? That's not the actual audio clearly. I'm super intrigued though. Nathan Chen is one of the people I'm most interested in watching develop because he is able to tell such stories with his body when the jumps aren't getting in the way. Just fantastic.
I'm not sure if that's the actual audio, but that's his FS music.

sleepingsleeping

Nathan plans to skate in Japan from the end of this month to the beginning of next month. TV broadcasts are scheduled on August 4th. You will see better videos then.

There, other competitors will also perform a new program.

Zagitova SP The Phantom of the Opera
Shoma  FS Moonlight Sonata

New programs of Boyang, Aliev, Marin, Satoko,Mirai, Mariah and others may also be seen.

Last edited:

Firedancer

From what I have seen so far, I really like this program for Nathan. I am excited to see better videos while he is in Japan.

Willin

Sihyeong Li
SP - James Bond + Remix in the 2nd half
LP - Love Never Dies by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Say what you will about how bad fanfiction-y and generally bad this musical is/was(?) plot-wise (I don't think it would be considered as bad if it wasn't a sequel to Phantom), but a lot of the music is very inherently skateable. TBH I wish half the people skating to POTO itself were shunted to this musical instead.

Props to Nathan for always choosing something unique. I think this could be a really nice program for him.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Say what you will about how bad fanfiction-y and generally bad this musical is/was(?) plot-wise (I don't think it would be considered as bad if it wasn't a sequel to Phantom), but a lot of the music is very inherently skateable. TBH I wish half the people skating to POTO itself were shunted to this musical instead.

I don't. I don't want anything about that crappy show getting in my head, even if it is skateble.:scream:

shine

Nathan plans to skate in Japan from the end of this month to the beginning of next month. TV broadcasts are scheduled on August 4th. You will see better videos then.

There, other competitors will also perform a new program.

Zagitova SP The Phantom of the Opera
Shoma  FS Moonlight Sonata

New programs of Boyang, Aliev, Marin, Satoko,Mirai, Mariah and others may also be seen.
Mamamiia from GS posted Nathan's FS from Sun Valley on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh0hpFeuVuI&feature=youtu.be

The actual competition version of program will probably be a bit different since this one is only 3:30 long?

RoseRed

Do you have a link to her Twitter page? I want to guess. Roman Sadovsky is asking people to guess his music too and I guessed the LP (Bells of Moscow) and he gave me a wink. I'm on cloud 9 :D
His long program should actually be a mix of that and of Schindler's List. He said in the video it was two songs, and that's what the other emoji clues refer to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information