Pokemon Go part 2

antmanb

I think I only got just over 100 of the original ones and now there's loads more. I switched on today and every pokemon I caught was a new one. I may well get sucked back into this game again :lol:

Oh and I hatched a baby Jynx (can't remember the name) and thought it was cute, much cuter than its drag queen evolution :rofl:

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I went out last night, but only caught one before the app crashed. And I had a lucky egg going too. :wuzrobbed

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Have caught Hoothoot, Ledyba (these seem to be the new Pidgey :p), Murkrow, Sentret, Swinub, Ledian (evolved Ledyba), Sneasel, Spinarak, Natu and Furret.

antmanb

I've caught 5 new ones from my desk at work throughout the day :lol: Ledyba seem to be everywhere, along with Sentret, I also caught a Piloswine (evolved swinub) and he looks like Cousin It from Adams Family :lol:

oleada

I got Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Chinchou, Natu (those are everywhere, it seems), Mareep, Marill, Aipom, Sunkern, Wooper, Snubbull, Girafarig, Teddiursa, Houndour, and Octillery. All have crappy IVs and CPs but they're in the dex! Oh and I evolved a Crobat, Espeon and Blissey.

Apparently you can catch Togepi and Togetic in the wild now...not sure about the other babies.

PrincessLeppard

Okay! I got a Hoppip (which is adorbs), Qwillfish, Swinub, Wooper, Murkrow, Teddiursa, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Ledian, Sentret, Aipom, Stantler, and Spinarek.

And I hatched a Vulpix. Whee!

emilieh

I got a Swinub and a Furret just from my apartment...looks like there are a lot of Swinubs in my neighbourhood. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is new when I'm out and about this weekend!

I was still about 30 away from completing the 1st gen...I do have a Gyarados, but none of the other more rare ones.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
A Togetic spawned right in front of me and it took me some 20 tries (not kidding) for me not to catch it :mad:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I went out last night, but only caught one before the app crashed. And I had a lucky egg going too. :wuzrobbed
That happened to me once but when the app came back, the Lucky Egg was still going. Didn't that happen to you? Now I'm going to be paranoid about it!

I have caught 1315 new 'mons since I upgraded the app yesterday.

Plus I have new kinds of fruits along with raspberries. Does anyone know which ones are stronger or if they are all the same?

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

The egg came back but the game kept freezing and crashing. So it was pointless to keep playing.

I finally got a furret yesterday!

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Plus I have new kinds of fruits along with raspberries. Does anyone know which ones are stronger or if they are all the same?

Pinapps give you two extra candies if you toss them before you catch your Pokemon. The banana-shaped ones make a Pokemon calm down or something if you have a fidgety one. Haven't tried that one yet though.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I've noticed that some of the Pokemons now do this sideways movement so I assume the banana-ish thing keeps them from doing stuff like that.

antmanb

I totally forgot to walk up the road to my nearest pokestop yesterday for my 7th day streak :duh:

I'm enjoying playing again and seeing new things to catch, though i'm finding even low CP ones are taking 3-5 balls to catch, if not more.

moojja

I just leveled up thanks to all the new Pokemon.
But Blissey is a pain to defeat in the gym. I've timeout twice during a fight with a high level Blissey in a gym. He's the last one standing too. :(

Last edited:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I totally forgot to walk up the road to my nearest pokestop yesterday for my 7th day streak :duh:
On Saturday, I saw not one Pokemon to catch when I was not driving and so reset to Day 1 while I hit Pokestops so now the two are no aligned! This drives me crazy even though it would silly to not hit both for 24 hours to reset them to be together.

antmanb

So what's the deal with the two different evolutions some of the Pokemon have? The second one is shaded pink and I've noticed that they all need some different thingymajig in addition to get the X number of candies? For example Porygon. I've just gone through a bunch of pokemon and that's the only example I can find even though I thought i'd seen more of them!

oleada

So what's the deal with the two different evolutions some of the Pokemon have? The second one is shaded pink and I've noticed that they all need some different thingymajig in addition to get the X number of candies? For example Porygon. I've just gone through a bunch of pokemon and that's the only example I can find even though I thought i'd seen more of them!

Gloom and Slowpoke are two others.

I've only received a special item once :(

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Yes, you get them a Pokestops. You need them to evolve the Scyther and the Onix as well as the alternate forms from Gloom and Slowpoke.

oleada

Yes, pokestops. Supposedly more common but not guaranteed in the 7 day spin. The only one I got (that I used to evolve Porygon) was on a 7 day spin.

I think Poliwhirl is another that needs an item.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I have three special items - Sun's Stone, King's Rock and Metal Coat.

Anybody else catch a Pikachu with a party hat?

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I haven't seen a Pikachu since the special started (and is now over). I am quite upset about this!

oleada

If I hatch one more fcking Gligar or Pineco, I might throw my phone out the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information