JGP #5 Budapest - Ice Dance RD & FD

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Did he grow a lot recently? They aren’t taking advantage of the big height difference in the lifts and there were a couple of moments in the steps where he gave the impression his legs are a few inches longer than he’s used to.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Twizzles were slooooow.

She looks exhausted. Reminds me of when Charlie White would leave it all on the ice and then they all but had to forklift him off.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Slatter/Ongay-Perez

Drifted apart during twizzles in the steps, she's a rockstar in expression and they do really well with connecting with each other--like I can believe they are actually dancing and not just performing choreography, some little stumbles and less polished moments, throughout, though.

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Ash & Atl looking more confident than in Sheff or Linz. Hit some great positions but spinning through treacle. Aargh endless baby formula ad for this childless lady. Back in time to see him stumble and a messy ending lift. :(

ETA How does Ted have such trouble pronouncing Atl?! It has 3 letters!

Last edited:

airgelaal

Well, it isn't as if there isn't plenty of room in the JGPF for two American teams this season.

But, don't worry too much - I think PinPog are looking very strong to make it too.
I do not worry. Junior successes in a large federation do not make much sense. It is better to be less successful, but represent a small federation :p

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
French look a little less steady than usual too. Of course, I'm sure all the kids are starting to get tired by this point in the season.

He was a little hesitant in the twizzles, even, and they're usually super-strong there.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Mouaden/Bigot

age-appropriate program choice, like how they get to go out there and have fun, movement is nicely extended and finished. Stationary lift was a little slow. Great job. Medal? :)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
So ballsy of the Baby French to end on their twizzles.

My only nitpick is that I think her skirt is way to much and sort of swallows her up.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
PedChen safely through the twizzles - only L3 for both but I can understand the deliberate slowing them down.... And then she takes a fall... FFS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information