Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

PeterG

I'm recording the Emmys while I'm doing some work...have the TV on mute. Saw the ladies from Abbott Elementary win and John Oliver win also. Why are they re-broadcasting last years Emmys?

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
I'm recording the Emmys while I'm doing some work...have the TV on mute. Saw the ladies from Abbott Elementary win and John Oliver win also. Why are they re-broadcasting last years Emmys?
Delayed because of the SAG/AFTRA strike?

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
I heard earlier today that Lisa, Jennifer, Corteney, Matt, and David are all going to be at the Emmys to offer a tribute to Matthew Perry...can someone post if this actually happens? Thanks so much! :)

Seerek

Almost no differences b/t Golden Globe, Critic's Choice and Emmy winners (though Ayo Edebiri being Supporting for Emmys was interesting since for me she's definitely Lead)

Cachoo

Fargo concludes tonight which makes me sad. This year has been so much fun with the writers taking shots at Maga America and a spunky herione played by Juno Temple who is becoming someone I watch for in shows. Lots of female empowerment in this one...

myhoneyhoney

Watching Murder in Boston on Max with my 23 y.o. son. This is brutal. The racism is the same today as back then.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday January 21/2024 - Saturday January 27/2024:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2024-tv-show-premiere-dates-schedule

Sunday, January 21
TimeTitleChannel
9 p.m.THE WAY HOMEHallmark
9 p.m.THE WOMAN IN THE WALLShowtime
10 p.m.LOVE & TRANSLATIONTLC

Monday, January 22
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.SUPERHOT: THE SPICY WORLD OF PEPPER PEOPLEHulu
8 p.m.The Bachelor Season 28ABC
8 p.m.TMZ Investigates Season 5Fox
9 p.m.America's Most Wanted Season 2Fox
10:01 a.m.20/20 (Time Slot Premiere)ABC

Wednesday, January 24
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.Queer Eye Season 8Netflix
3:01 a.m.A REAL BUG'S LIFEDisney+
10 p.m.CHRISSY & DAVE DINE OUTFreeform

Thursday, January 25
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.GRISELDANetflix
3:01 a.m.SEXY BEASTParamount+

Friday, January 26
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.EXPATSAmazon
12:01 a.m.MASTERS OF THE AIRApple TV+

Saturday, January 27
TimeTitleChannel
3 p.m.NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC Season 9ABC
8:30 p.m.NBA Saturday Primetime on ABC Season 9 (Timeslot Premiere)ABC

Please post any updates I may have missed.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Love on the Spectrum S2 came out today on Netflix. I wasn’t expecting it and I love this sweet show!

manhn

How violent is The Brothers Sun? I want to watch it but I am not good with violence.

alexikeguchi

Fargo concludes tonight which makes me sad. This year has been so much fun with the writers taking shots at Maga America and a spunky herione played by Juno Temple who is becoming someone I watch for in shows. Lots of female empowerment in this one...
You may like S4 of True Detective. It has a Scandinavian noir vibe but a mostly female cast led by Jodie Foster, and it's really intriguing so far.

DreamSkates

Looking forward to a new season of So Help Me Todd. Currently watching The Musketeers for some drama and distraction (free on Tubi). Good stories. If you want something really different try The Chosen. It is streaming worldwide through various services, their website and app. All free.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Finished season 2 of The Gilded Age. I had read somewhere (not sure if here or elsewhere) that it wasn't as good as the first season, but I thought it was fine. And I hadn't seen Robert Sean Leonard in anything since House, and I think he's a good actor, so that was a bonus.

sk9tingfan

After the Emmys I am watching Succession. Right from the get go it totally has sucked me in. Great show.

Finished watching The Brothers Sun. Well worth watching.
I just subscribed to Max and am watching Succession as well for the first time. I'm in the middle of season 2. Binged-watched the first season over the weekend, but have slowed down deliberately to make it last. :watch:

Besides, I have Nationals to look forward to and I must not be distracted any longer from doing my taxes.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
I nearly fell out of my chair: I was looking on Prime and I run across my favorite show of all time which was not streaming because of the cost of music used in the show. But something happened and now “Northern Exposure” is there. So Happy!!! Wow!!!!!! :cheer2::respec::rollin::40beers::cheer::watch::swoon:
I just want to keep the love for this show going. Northern Exposure was one of the best character-driven shows out there (well, until Brand/Falsey left). I've been rewatching and it's still so delightful.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Finished season 2 of The Gilded Age. I had read somewhere (not sure if here or elsewhere) that it wasn't as good as the first season, but I thought it was fine. And I hadn't seen Robert Sean Leonard in anything since House, and I think he's a good actor, so that was a bonus.
he seriously needed to be added as a full-time character for the rest of the run of the show.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday January 28/2024 - Saturday February 03/2024:https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2024-tv-show-premiere-dates-schedule

Sunday, January 28
TimeTitleChannel
10 p.m.Next Level Chef Season 3Fox

Monday, January 29
TimeTitleChannel
10 p.m.THE IRRATIONAL (Winter Premiere)NBC

Wednesday, January 31
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS: FOUR KNIGHTS OF THE APOCALYPSENetflix
10 p.m.Feud: Capote vs. The SwansFX / FXX

Thursday, February 1
TimeTitleChannel
3:01 a.m.BLOOD LUCKY DAYParamount+
3:01 a.m.CHASING FLAVORMax
8 p.m.NEXT LEVEL CHEF (Time Slot Premiere)Fox
9 p.m.Farmer Wants a Wife Season 2Fox
9 p.m.Genuis Season 4ABC / NGC

Friday, February 2
TimeTitleChannel
12:01 a.m.LOVE & WWE: BIANCA & MONTEZHulu
12:01 a.m.MR. & MRS. SMITHAmazon
3:01 a.m.LET'S TALK ABOUT CHUNetflix
8 p.m.Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Season 2Disney

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I just subscribed to Max and am watching Succession as well for the first time. I'm in the middle of season 2. Binged-watched the first season over the weekend, but have slowed down deliberately to make it last. :watch:

Besides, I have Nationals to look forward to and I must not be distracted any longer from doing my taxes.
I am almost at the end of Season 2. It is so good. One moment you feel sorry for the characters (like Kendall) and then they do something that makes them a-holes (like the Vaulter situation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information