Papadakis/Cizeron #6 - Season's Over - Let's Get Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuge

MFD is supposedly working with V/M on their Thankyou tour surely she should be concentrating on her competitive students?;)

Orm Irian

The stream is great, though it does tend to go to long shots too often - hope they don't do that when Gabi and Guillaume are on! I did notice they stayed in closer a lot more for Vanessa and Morgan (who blew it away again, what can I say, they're amazing) than for the juniors, though, so maybe seniors and superstars get closeups...

Emdee

MFD is supposedly working with V/M on their Thankyou tour surely she should be concentrating on her competitive students?;)
Maybe even though they are at Gadbois, MFD is no longer their coach. We know she is not their choreographer this year. Romain has always been their main coach in any event.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
I'm sure MFD is not sacrificing her students' time for the Thank You Canada tour.

If P&C, who I absolutely love despite some of their insufferable fans, feel they aren't getting what they need, they'll leave. They haven't. Maybe they don't feel they got shafted? Maybe Romain is happy at Gadbois and they stay because of him? Or maybe everyone handled the situation as best as anyone could last year, and those involved agree, and have moved on. How anyone could think P&C weren't getting enough attention or work from their coaches up to the Olympics remains a mystery to me. They had everything going their way. Blaming the coaches seems very short-sighted to me.

GreenGan

MFD is a coach that is busy and is free to adapt her time. She's also a choreographer who has demand. If it was for a non canadian skater, no one would complain here, and I don't give a crap about what she's wearing. This is getting ridiculous.

Now, to make this post a little more constructive, the RD are broadcasted right now. Thauron and his partner are on.

laviemn

It would also be cool if people who have something they don't want to say something on a public forum, don't make cryptic insinuations about whatever they don't want to say. It's so clickbaity and attention-seeking.

Figure skating already has a resident stunt queen in Dave Lease, we don't need another.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
It would also be cool if people who have something they don't want to say something on a public forum, don't make cryptic insinuations about whatever they don't want to say. It's so clickbaity and attention-seeking.

Figure skating already has a resident stunt queen in Dave Lease, we don't need another.

I totally agree, we don't need any more attention seekers!

GreenGan

They probably asked to stop the live like last year ? Hahaha I'm so salty right now, if I organized myself better I could've been there in person to see them live.. Well if you want you can see a glimpse of their costume. (At the end of L/LG, after the slow-mo review)

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Streaming a whole competition and cutting out last pair? I dont recall anything like that in my life
Leave it to the French Fed. Maybe Gaby and Guillaume asked for it. Still that's very frustrating.
BTW I'M relaying an info given by @cholla, Guillaume choreographed James/Cipres SP but also Ponsart's SP and LP.

jujubi64

it's a joke? I'm ashamed of being french right now:EVILLE:, thank you didier gaillaguet:EVILLE:
Ok sorry i'm going take a rest:slinkaway

Enchanted

Maybe they had something wrong with the feed. P/C are not the only skaters they've cut from the feed today. In junior ladies they cut Kuzmenko.

Too many people watching?

laviemn

It was intentional: "Dans un souci de confidentialité et au regard de la concurrence étrangère, nous ne souhaitions pas diffuser le programme de Gabriella Papadakis et Guillaume Cizeron.
Nous vous remercions par avance de votre compréhension."

This was just special.

nicotine

No It's juste the FFSG
Masters 2018 - Live
Dans un souci de confidentialité et au regard de la concurrence étrangère, nous ne souhaitions pas diffuser le programme de Gabriella Papadakis et Guillaume Cizeron.
Nous vous remercions par avance de votre compréhension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information