Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

Sally1214

He was. He switched to dance from singles. He retired very early at a time full of eville politiks in British skating. He is a lovely skater though and a lovely guy too!
Thanks for that. And, may I add that he also has a very appealing accent. :)

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I really like her vibe throughout the program. She really makes sure they eyes are on her.

I was NOT a fan of the lack of content Smart/Diaz constantly put out there. I think this is a big step up and I wasn't fully on-board earlier in the year when they were undoubtedly still working through the timing and partnering.

But this was very good. Easy qualifiers.

skatingguy

decently
Olivia SMART / Tim DIECK 🇪🇸
Coach: M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, . R. Haguenauer
Music: Call Me, Rapture by Blondie

Sequential Twizzles W:4 M:4
Midline Step Sequence W:3 M:3
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence 3
Curve Lift 4

Choreo Rhythm Sequence

This is what everyone was expecting from this team from the beginning of the season. Now that they've had a little bit of time together things do seem to have smoothed out, and look more connected. I hope that we get to see more from them in the future, and in particular from Tim.

71.81 = 1st Place

skatingguy

decently
Anna SIMOVA / Kirill AKSENOV 🇸🇰
Personal Best: 61.90
Season Best: 61.68
Music: Ghostbusters by Ray Parker jr.
I Can Wait Forever by Air Supply
Hot Night by Laura Branigan
Coach: Matteo Zanni, Barbora Reznickova

Compete in their first WCh. Finished 14th in their debut at 2023 ECh. 2023 National Champions & 2022 National Junior Champions. Ranked 18th at 2022 WJCh. Placed 4th & 6th in their JGP events 2022. Came 8th at Golden Spin Zagreb & 4th at NRW Trophy. Won Mezzaluna Cup (junior level) & were 2nd at IceChallenge Graz (junior level) 2022. Missed 2023 WJCh due to visa problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information