Worlds 2024 Men SP: ‘No Fan-ada?’

Sally1214

Okay, I've got to get back into the skating 100%. I've been distracted by explaining to my 10-year-old granddaughter that ... "No, I don't think Beyonce's music video to Texas Hold'em is necessarily the kind of song delivery you should aspire to in your future country singing career!" Geeez ....

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Kim - so speedy across the ice and then his camel spin (all of his spins really) just drops to a crawl. But I'm really appreciating his performance energy! Korean men are coming on soooooo strong!

skatingguy

decently
Hyungyeom KIM 🇰🇷
Coach: Hyunjung Chi, Jinseo Kim
Music: Music by John Miles

3A
3Lz+3T
Change Foot Camel Spin 4
3F!
Step Sequence 3
Fly Sit Spin 4

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Very solid skate to make a Worlds debut.

Q 74.89 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I must have blocked this music out of my brain because I don't remember ever hearing it before.
It was all over 80s skating. They even had group numbers to it at one of the very first World Pros. The Belbin comment came on a long rant when Tarasova/Morozov used it, questioning why a team with zero emotion or spark would choose such cheesy music 😂

peibeck

Simply looking
Hyungyeon why... WHY??? this music is a nightmare from Olympics past. :scream:

He did skate really well. I'd have it just behind Donovan though.

skatingguy

decently
Luc ECONOMIDES 🇫🇷
Personal Best: 78.59
Season Best: 78.59
Music: Selah by Kanye West
Coach: Florent Amodio

Competes in his first WCh. 2024 National silver medalist. Came 15th at 2024 ECh. Placed 6th & 10th in his GP events in 2023. Ranked 15th at 2018 WJCh & 30th at 2017 WJCh. Placed 7th at Warsaw Cup 2023. Coach Florent Amodio is the 2011 European Champion. Five-time European Champion Javier Fernandez (ESP) choreographed his long program

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Come on, folks! He's a junior guy and he's got the charisma to pull off this cheesy music. That is a rarity and y'all are not giving him his appropriate due. If his last name was Broussard or Sanchez, you'd be slobbering all over that and calling him the most artistic guy to come along since Jason and Kevin!

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
I must have blocked this music out of my brain because I don't remember ever hearing it before.
let me remind you: Tarasova/Morozov a year they should had won everything and were put behind everyone and given the most shitty choreography to that music. Ok, not the most shtity, that was in 2018

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Did Donovan really slay with a completely changed jump technique, or was it the training in Canada boost? ;)

Asking seriously, as I slept through his program and was surprised to seem him leading when I joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information